Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    :T:T:T Thats the right way round :D
    Hoping TM is ok as she not here again :cool:

I rallied like a trooper this morning bubbs......typical when I’m back to work after spending the weekend in bed:o

ChelseaFred kindly helped me to his car:A

He had a lovely fruit salad packed for my lunch:)

What a man:A
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    OH has been for a checkup today on his throat, unfortunately another lump has been found, so another operation is on the cards, really hoped he had finished with it, but hey ho.

Oh no:o

So sorry to hear this is still happening Sarah:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Another funeral to attend tomorrow, a long time friend if Mr. AJ, poor guy has had health problems and I think he couldn’t be bothered to look after himself :(

Last weeks family funeral up at home went very well, I did go visiting a couple of black sheep but unfortunately missed out one Hill family member. Had a letter today, they aren’t very happy with me leaving them out, can’t believe I forgot about him.

Off to bed, back and ribs painful so have my furry teddy hit water bottle to take with me, night night xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    FYI
    the beans have a bbf of 18 months. thats 3 years for tiny and tm :D

How true

I still have some FineFare spice jars somewhere:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    OH has been for a checkup today on his throat, unfortunately another lump has been found, so another operation is on the cards, really hoped he had finished with it, but hey ho.

Aww Sarah, my heart goes out to you both, you must be worried sick. My Mr AJ had to have a lump removed from his neck/throat, it grew fairly rapidly in the end. We were told it was a cyst of a certain name, can’t remember, but they can grow back again. So far we’ve been fortunate, I just hope that if surgery has to go ahead that this will be the last time. You two deserve a break xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    altojack wrote: »
    Another funeral to attend tomorrow, a long time friend if Mr. AJ, poor guy has had health problems and I think he couldn’t be bothered to look after himself :(

Last weeks family funeral up at home went very well, I did go visiting a couple of black sheep but unfortunately missed out one Hill family member. Had a letter today, they aren’t very happy with me leaving them out, can’t believe I forgot about him.

Off to bed, back and ribs painful so have my furry teddy hit water bottle to take with me, night night xx

Goodnight AJ....and you take care of yourself:A

Just been reading about your sad news too Rose.....sorry to hear about your son’s cat. I found our last cat Chloe run over just outside the house and I have to admit that I was really traumatised by it. It took me ages to get it all out of my head.

So very upsetting.
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Isn’t it odd how there always seems to be something going on on this thread. :rotfl:

Just as one thing finishes, something else pops up:D

Great to hear lots of people getting the beans:T:T
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    FYI
    the beans have a bbf of 18 months. thats 3 years for tiny and tm :D

You are about right there zippy, we had the last 5 beanz before xmas think it was about 2014. ;)
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    You are about right there zippy, we had the last 5 beanz before xmas think it was about 2014. ;)

Our reputation precedes us:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Our reputation precedes us:rotfl:

Those RTC black waxed cheeses in As people were only picking up the odd one the other day and there was me with half dozen in my trolley. :D

Someone was discussing they would keep a month or so more and I said I have eaten them year over :o, so one guy picked up another one. :rotfl:

They only went down to £1.02 in my local I'm sure others here got a better bargain. I wasn't going to keep going back and forth until the final RTC as didn't want to miss out, but thought decent enough price for 400g of vintage and will be even more antique by time it's opened. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure