Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,889 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    noobie73 wrote: »
    Just a quick question on Spin2win, I won several double points for search & survey.

I've received the double points today after completing one search and after one survey - since I won several times can I expect all of them to count or as I suspect it's a one time only thing?

Last time they collected so if you had 3 of each you would get 3 of each etc
  • andrewsummers
    andrewsummers Posts: 386 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    I've got a question does anyone earn SB through watch (not the apps) and I can ask what browse do you use? I use to use Microsoft edge but the videos don't play anymore and I keep getting pop up tabs and I have tried chrome but I noticed to you need to keep your cursor on the video in order for it to play
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I've got a question does anyone earn SB through watch (not the apps) and I can ask what browse do you use? I use to use Microsoft edge but the videos don't play anymore and I keep getting pop up tabs and I have tried chrome but I noticed to you need to keep your cursor on the video in order for it to play

They are working fine in Chrome & Firefox. SBs haven't caught up with Edge yet, and the Swagbutton is not yet available for it (on my laptop anyway).
  • noobie73
    noobie73 Posts: 200 Forumite
    are they still showing in your swagups under your account name.? I have only won one survey bonus and it now shows as applied.

Aha! Didn't think they would appear in the swagup section. Yup, I can see the 2 applied and the others still available so that's good.
  • acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Anyone received gift cards recently? I am waiting on some mastercards ordered since May 13.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    acc wrote: »
    Anyone received gift cards recently? I am waiting on some mastercards ordered since May 13.

Amazon was really fast, 2 days and another on the same day.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,889 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post

I've had 11 x £5 Amazon this month and they have all arrived within 2 days, 5 of them the same day they were ordered
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post

Yup, Mastercard usually within 24 hours. Are they showing as ordered?
  • stormjonno
    stormjonno Posts: 360 Forumite
    First Post
    Enter ShopWithSB in the Swag Code box until 12PM PT/3PM ET to earn 5SB.
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,480 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!

Yes waiting on 4 mastercards with the earliest being around that date.
    All showing as verified
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure