Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,816
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Thank you Karmcat :)

Yog was dire.
    A new low in an 85 year old woman carrying my yoga bag.
    The shame.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • where's the shame? you help people all the time. it probably gave her a kick to feel so useful
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st 9lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 30.15% through my pb challenge.
  • Butti
    Butti Posts: 5,014
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    Thank you Karmcat :)

Yog was dire.
    A new low in an 85 year old woman carrying my yoga bag.
    The shame.

When i lived oop north and I had an op the 85 year old woman opposite was cutting my grass while I stood nearby. I remember saying 'How bad does this look'.

But I needed her and she was there for me.

We all need someone sometime!
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    That was awfy nice of you to allow a 85 year old to feel young needed and appreciated ... see thinking of others all the time xxx

Atleast u can do yoga, I'm far far too stiff to do it, think I need to start it though
  • Butti
    Forumite
    elantan wrote: »

Atleast u can do yoga, I'm far far too stiff to do it, think I need to start it though

When I started I used to alternate between wanting to laugh hysterically and wanting to cry hysterically!
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • elantan
    elantan Posts: 21,018
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Butti wrote: »
    When I started I used to alternate between wanting to laugh hysterically and wanting to cry hysterically!

Its always been the crying for me Butti, lovely to see you btw ... we need to arrange a playdate with Beanie xxx
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,099
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hey Beanie, just catching up with you. I'm another one too stiff for yoga. Keep plodding - you haven't said that for a while :)
    Christmas Savings 2024 £227.29/£600 March NSD:9 March Surveys £
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,816
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Always plodding SA, always plodding, thats me.
    Sometimes slower than others it has to be said :)

Have a lovely holiday SA & no clubbing :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Thinking of you Beanie!

October xx
  • Butti
    Forumite
    elantan wrote: »
    Its always been the crying for me Butti, lovely to see you btw ... we need to arrange a playdate with Beanie xxx

We do. I have 1 days holiday left!
    48% off mortgage

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback