Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mbmonty
    • By mbmonty 29th Mar 18, 2:34 PM
    • 138Posts
    • 82Thanks
    mbmonty
    Stopped getting water bills???
    • 29th Mar 18, 2:34 PM
    Stopped getting water bills??? 29th Mar 18 at 2:34 PM
    I have not received a water bill for over 9 months, I used to get them every six months for 2 years without fail and a reminder if I did not pay.

I pay money into a separate account to cover my utility bills which I pay quarterly so I have the money.

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else, I do not see the point in calling the supplier as I have the money put by, it is their mistake so up to them to do send a bill out if they want me to pay it.
Page 1
    • Tom99
    • By Tom99 29th Mar 18, 3:47 PM
    • 2,641 Posts
    • 1,805 Thanks
    Tom99
    • 29th Mar 18, 3:47 PM
    • 29th Mar 18, 3:47 PM
    Maybe the bill was lost in the post and so was the reminder and they are at this moment actioning an outstanding bill.
    • mbmonty
    • By mbmonty 6th Apr 18, 9:50 AM
    • 138 Posts
    • 82 Thanks
    mbmonty
    • 6th Apr 18, 9:50 AM
    • 6th Apr 18, 9:50 AM
    Well hard to imagine, one maybe, not both, I have very good Royal Mail service here, get post most days.

I got letters from them when they were working in the area.
    • srg0916
    • By srg0916 3rd May 18, 9:25 PM
    • 25 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    srg0916
    • 3rd May 18, 9:25 PM
    • 3rd May 18, 9:25 PM
    Okay, here's the thing I don't get... So you haven't recvieved the bills for 9 months when you usually get them every 6 months. Why not just give them a call?
    • matelodave
    • By matelodave 4th May 18, 2:31 PM
    • 3,717 Posts
    • 2,324 Thanks
    matelodave
    • 4th May 18, 2:31 PM
    • 4th May 18, 2:31 PM
    Okay, here's the thing I don't get... So you haven't recvieved the bills for 9 months when you usually get them every 6 months. Why not just give them a call?
    Originally posted by srg0916
    Why do the obvious when you can ask those on here who probably won't a have clue, especially as the OP hasn't even told us which water company he's complaining about.

Most water companies have websites or even phone numbers so sensible people would think that that was the first place to start and then ask on here if difficulties were being encountered.
    Love makes the world go round - beer make it go round even faster
    Look after our planet - it's the only one with beer
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,808Posts Today

8,823Users online

Martin's Twitter