Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    deemy2004
    Alliance and Liecester 0/10 for ISA Transfers
    • 24th Nov 04, 8:01 AM
    Alliance and Liecester 0/10 for ISA Transfers 24th Nov 04 at 8:01 AM
    Got talking to someone who manages ISA Transfers for the Derbyshire today, and he told me that most companies do the transfers within a couple of weeks, some upto 4, but the worst by far according to his experience is the Alliance & Liecester !

He told me a case story where he sent the docs off to perform the transfer and the Alliance and Liecester ended up writing to the client to ask him why he wants to transfer out, and then askign him to fill in more forms which he brings down to the derbyshire and they send those off as well. Some weeks pass and the Derbyshire chases it up and they lost the forms (Alliance and Liecester), to cut the story short, it took more than 60days to do the transfer.

Add on the transfer out fees, and this confirms what others who have Alliance & Liecester accounts know, its a poor bank (and I am not talkign financially)
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,063Posts Today

8,277Users online

Martin's Twitter