Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • I Love comps
    • By I Love comps 24th Feb 18, 6:19 PM
    • 1,513Posts
    • 6,262Thanks
    I Love comps
    Spam Button
    • 24th Feb 18, 6:19 PM
    Spam Button 24th Feb 18 at 6:19 PM
    Hello Everyone,

Just a quick message to all of our long term members and new ones. Please if you see any genuine Spam , please press the spam button, but please do not post a message under the spam.
    This will help in getting the spam removed quicker from the board.

Thanks
    ILC
    Last edited by I Love comps; 25-02-2018 at 5:35 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping Boards. "I am a volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Any views are my own and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board Guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 1
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 30th Oct 19, 11:23 AM
    • 6,426 Posts
    • 29,142 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 30th Oct 19, 11:23 AM
    • 30th Oct 19, 11:23 AM
    There are a few blatant advertisers posting on the board at the moment, advertising is NOT allowed and is regarded as spam, please press that button!
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • dtumgutmufm
    • By dtumgutmufm 30th Oct 19, 11:32 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 665 Thanks
    dtumgutmufm
    • 30th Oct 19, 11:32 AM
    • 30th Oct 19, 11:32 AM
    Where is the Spam button?
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 30th Oct 19, 11:53 AM
    • 6,426 Posts
    • 29,142 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 30th Oct 19, 11:53 AM
    • 30th Oct 19, 11:53 AM
    Open the offending post eg

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=6064377

You should be able to see a button labelled Spam, just press it once.
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • dtumgutmufm
    • By dtumgutmufm 30th Oct 19, 11:57 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 665 Thanks
    dtumgutmufm
    • 30th Oct 19, 11:57 AM
    • 30th Oct 19, 11:57 AM
    I donít have a spam button on the iPad
    Originally posted by beenthere_donethat
    I don't see one on my laptop either.
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 30th Oct 19, 12:14 PM
    • 6,426 Posts
    • 29,142 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 30th Oct 19, 12:14 PM
    • 30th Oct 19, 12:14 PM
    Oh dear, sorry I don't know the answer to that problem, but all the offending posts have now gone - which means enough of those who do have a Spam button have pressed it. Thanks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

154Posts Today

1,785Users online

Martin's Twitter