Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    seelphed_vr
    Endless Issue with Vodafone Mobile Broadband USB Dongle
    • 4th Mar 09, 10:13 AM
    Endless Issue with Vodafone Mobile Broadband USB Dongle 4th Mar 09 at 10:13 AM
    I have been having issues with the service I receive from Vodafone and its mobile broadband. It is permanently slow, very slow, with download speeds averaging just 30-50 kbps, far below the claimed 8 Mbps in their advertisement.

They have replaced the dongle three times and the sim card 1 time, so there is no other reason to say that it is the equipment and I have travelled all over the UK and I consistently get low speeds.

I have looked up in the internet and I have found different stories, very pleasing ones about the services, but in my case they can't help and in top I am locked in a 24 month contract.

Is there anything I can do to get rid of the contract? I have been paying for a bit more than a year, and no one can give me an answer, if I ask in the customer service number they say is up to the store manager discretion to cancel de contract; if I go to the store, the manager would say that it is something that only customer services can do...

CAN ANYBODY HELP???!?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,608Posts Today

8,220Users online

Martin's Twitter