Survey Stashing: OnePoll hints & tips

Comments

• I also get loads of surveys that time out or worse I answer and it then tells me I need to answer question 3 which I already did but hey ho I go back and answer it again then it takes away several other answers so after numerous attempts I just give up having wasted around 20 minutes for nothing.

This happens to me too. You need to push back on your browser, which for me (I use Firefox) retains all the checkboxes and radio buttons I've already selected. If you continue to fill out the form on the resulting page with the error, you'll keep having the same problem you mentioned.

You also need to read the small print/text under the question number header too. Sometimes it will say "please give 3 answers", or "please give at least 3 answers" to a question which I miss all the time. I then need to go back and add or remove selections to make up the specific number.
  • sucessfully joined one poll... how ever... tried doing several of their surveys...kept getting de-screened... or timed out... ( even at 3 am!!! ) might work for some users... not for me. had much better luck with "GLOBALTESTMARKET" easy to use and after serveral post introdction surveys.. found easily to earn 60+ points per day (1000+ points req'd for rewards < 16 + surveys> 0
  • fair play... u r 1of the lucky... hope it all works well... for me i'll try other survey sites:-)
  • nykied
    nykied Posts: 951 Forumite
    andyidle wrote: »
    sucessfully joined one poll... how ever... tried doing several of their surveys...kept getting de-screened... or timed out... ( even at 3 am!!! ) might work for some users... not for me. had much better luck with "GLOBALTESTMARKET" easy to use and after serveral post introdction surveys.. found easily to earn 60+ points per day (1000+ points req'd for rewards < 16 + surveys> 0

OnePoll 'upgraded' their website a few days ago and they've had massive issues since. I'm hoping that they sort it very very soon :eek:
  • lennyp
    lennyp Posts: 8
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Since upgrading the website, the functionality has been terrible - frequent problems that prevent progress in the surveys, slow to load pages (and frequent timeouts) status bars that indicate that you've responded to >100% of the survey questions (surely I ought to get a bonus reward for those ones!!!).
  • has anyone done any of the onepoll cashbacks?
  • mrben2k10
    mrben2k10 Posts: 6 Forumite
    How long do the PayPal payouts take to come in? Taken me about 4 months to get the £40.00, I just check it every 2 hours or so at work, and it all quickly mounts up.

The iPhone app does suck, but the web one works fine, dispite their old website working much better!
  • My last payout took about a week.
  • mrben2k10
    mrben2k10 Posts: 6 Forumite
    My last payout took about a week.

Lol, I'll stop checking every five minutes then!
  • MikeR71
    MikeR71 Posts: 3,852 Forumite
    I did a survey for opinionworld yesterday. The reward was 150 points. But when I finished the survey which was very boring and took 30 minutes, the screen said I have been entered into a prize draw!!!!! My points total hadn't changed :(

I was furious. Has thishappened to anyone else? I am new to opinionworld.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure