No Asking for codes via PM Please

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,889 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
Hi Everyone

It has been bought to my attention that asking for codes via PM is not allowed on MSE unfortunately.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=1445007&postcount=3

PM requests / offers of codes
Please note that requesting someone to PM you a code, or indeed offering to PM others a code is something that we are unable to allow. As long as your code fits the criteria for posting, as can be seen in > OUR RULES < there should be no reason that you cannot post it on the Discount codes board.

Anyone asking/offering a code over PM will have unfortunately have their post removed and persistent such requests/offers may lead to further action
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure