Everyday Mineral make up mini samples(£3.14)

discobaby
discobaby Posts: 1,156 Forumite
edited 30 June 2009 at 9:23PM in Freebies (low spend)
https://www.everydayminerals.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=26&Itemid=40

FREE!
Find your perfect foundation color in a flash! Choose 3 sample sized foundations in any color and formula to best suit your complexion, then add a sample sized blush and concealer to complete your look! -by Anna

Base (sample)

Blushes & Face Colors (sample)

Concealers (sample)
It costs $4.60 but conversion makes it £3.14 and they ship to uk! Legit company!

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• kateo
    kateo Posts: 281 Forumite
    I know everything is bigger in America - but these samples arrived today - & they are the same size as full sized mineral makeup pots from here!!

Absolute bargain!!

Great find - shall defo be ordering more"samples"

kate
  • **tinks**
    **tinks** Posts: 12 Forumite
    oooh, what a fab find. i am a recent convert to mineral make up and i love it. i have oily skin and used to find that liquid foundation made my skin worse but mineral foundation keeps my skin matte all day. will be ordering as many of these samples as poss lol :)
  • Busybody
    Busybody Posts: 925 Forumite
    I want some samples but can't work out how to choose the colours!!
  • Busybody
    Busybody Posts: 925 Forumite
    Busybody wrote: »
    I want some samples but can't work out how to choose the colours!!

Soz done it now!!!:rotfl:
  • They also take paypal. thanks for this, I have been wanting to try Mineral foundation but its expensive and very difficult to get the right shade cos I am really fair skinned and most foundations are too dark.
    Apparently I can blend the concealer in with the foundation to lighten it, all for 3 quid...bargain
  • shaz-ann
    shaz-ann Posts: 141 Forumite
    edited 6 April 2009 at 4:14PM
    They also take paypal. thanks for this, I have been wanting to try Mineral foundation but its expensive and very difficult to get the right shade cos I am really fair skinned and most foundations are too dark.
    Apparently I can blend the concealer in with the foundation to lighten it, all for 3 quid...bargain

I have exactly the same problem, I often find that foundations are either too pink, too orangey or just too dark generally.

They look to have a good choice for paler skins.
    If I have been of any assistance, or my information is useful, please press the "Thanks" button :)
  • EMJ2
    EMJ2 Posts: 214 Forumite
    Thanks so much for this - I've just ordered my samples too - £3.22. Discobaby - how long did they take to arrive? I presume no customs?

Em xXx
    :D Mummy to two gorgeous LO's and always in search of a bargain!!! :D
  • Kymmie
    Kymmie Posts: 513 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    wooo needed some new make up and I love how pale they all go.
    s. X2 tickets for Itunes festival in London, Wagamamma's cookbook, Girls Aloud ticket bundle, Herbal essence dazzling shine range. Slumberdown bedding, Free Cadburys chocolate bar, Jellybeans, Bioderma Cleanser, X2 Susan Boyle tickets,X3 Cushelle koala's, The hut bluetooth speaker Headphones, Henry V open air theatre tickets,playdoh set,£500
  • tigerlily
    tigerlily Posts: 1,228 Forumite
    Have just ordered. For those who have ordered...how long does this take to arrive?
    Debt free = December 2010...as of March 2006 it is now January 2010..... as of December 2008 it is now December 2009 :j hopefully sooner!!
    :jDEBT FREE:j January 2012, took longer but I got there, all by myself, through sheer hard work and pride!
  • mapcr77
    mapcr77 Posts: 667 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    tigerlily wrote: »
    Have just ordered. For those who have ordered...how long does this take to arrive?

They're pretty quick considering they're in America. Mine took about a week.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure