New hotmail.co.uk domain.

If you open an e-mail account with Hotmail and you choose United Kingdom as your place of residence you will get a hotmail.co.uk domain, it is bigger and better than the old hotmail.com domain. ;)

https://www.msn.co.uk/newhotmail

Comments

• angel
    angel Posts: 2,017 Forumite
    Yes, I saw this yesterday and managed to bag my name @hotmail.co.uk which is nice.

Hotmail are auctioning some of the best names on eBay for the NSPCC which is good. :)
    :smileyhea "here, hare, here" :smileyhea
  • Yeah, I read that too, seems like a good idea. :)
  • Pat__3
    Pat__3 Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    This was posted yesterday and all that read it would know, and apart from you trying to knock it yesterday, what extra news are you telling us ???
  • Pat__3
    Pat__3 Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    In fact it was on the Grabbit board and this was your reply to that post. ;)

Sounds to me you are all acting like children over an e-mail addy.....tis only an e-mail addy not an ingot of gold ::)
  • Dearest Pat_ ... If you keep up to date with what is going on then you will see that I am a changed person and joining into the spirit of things, this is all due to a nice message that I received from Moderator Andrea, perhaps you could do with a little guidance yourself for as far as I can make out you are simply trying to goad me into bad ways, well sorry dearest, I am not falling for it. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure