The Sun £20 Holidays. Discussion thread

Options

Comments

• kerry1980_2
    Options
    how do u become a priority booker ?
  • sharonwebb19
    Options
    If you have been on one of their holidays before, they send you a priority bookers form in the post.
  • lottieluv30
    lottieluv30 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 15 July 2009 at 11:19AM
    Options
    I collected all the tokens for the sun holidays this time & can not find them anywhere :confused:!! i was just wondering (if it is allowed), that if someone has these codes they could post them so i can still book online. thanks
  • annod27
    annod27 Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The Sun holidays tokens have started again. Does anyone have the codes for the priority on line bookers? I only have the 1st one which is FOUR.
    four line year sole beak gray lyon sale :D
  • sharonwebb19
    Options
    Thank you so much Annod. I have also got - Hill, Roll and meet. I think you need 10 altogether.
  • sharonwebb19
    Options
    I have booked mine now going to Haven Primrose Valley in Yorkshire :)
    although the newspaper says you need 10 coupons for on line priority booking you only need 8 codes.
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you so much Annod. I have also got - Hill, Roll and meet. I think you need 10 altogether.
    It's always less for priority bookings

8 needed :)
  • lesleyannbarclay
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

This is my first time on this website and I love it.

I got a priority booking form through the post and booked my holiday to Thorpe Park for Sept 2009. I then purchased tickets to loads of different things around Thorpe Part i.e Thorpe Park theme park. I then went on to do a Multimap search and now realise that Haven Thorpe Park is indeed 283 miles away from Thorpe Park holiday park. I have paid over £600 on day out tickets and now found out that we are almost 300 miles away from all the things we have booked.

I am looking to see if anyone has a priority booking form I can have so that i can book straight away. I would be willing to buy.

PLEASE HELP ME I AM REALLY DESPRATE.:o
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

This is my first time on this website and I love it.

I got a priority booking form through the post and booked my holiday to Thorpe Park for Sept 2009. I then purchased tickets to loads of different things around Thorpe Part i.e Thorpe Park theme park. I then went on to do a Multimap search and now realise that Haven Thorpe Park is indeed 283 miles away from Thorpe Park holiday park. I have paid over £600 on day out tickets and now found out that we are almost 300 miles away from all the things we have booked.

I am looking to see if anyone has a priority booking form I can have so that i can book straight away. I would be willing to buy.

PLEASE HELP ME I AM REALLY DESPRATE.:o

Oh dear ,I know someone else who did this recently ! :(

you could always sell the holiday,and use the money towards cheapy travelodge rooms nearby

if you don't manage to find a priority code

Good luck
    x
  • barneycracker
    Options
    We have been on these Sun holidays before and always found the caravans to be perfectly OK. In fact some have been really lovely , very clean and like new.
    Two questions really...
    1) I have got my 10 tokens but missed the copy of the Sun which had the booking form. Can I book online without a reference number?
    2) there's only two of us and obviously we have to pay for 4. I don't mind that at all as it's still very cheap but would it be worth putting down two extra names of family members who "unfortunately couldn't come with us"? Do you think the park would give us a bigger caravan as we sometimes feel we are given the smallest 'vans as we are just two people. We would still like to be able to spread out a bit!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure