Do you need help with continence management?

Options
I'm putting details of this here as there may be people using Continence products who are not aware of the Charter healthcare service which saves the hassle of getting prescriptions and then having to collect them. I'm on their automatic system where they just ring up once a month, ask what I need and deliver them next day. However more details at the Charter Continence Roadshow 2005
Details of venues at link above.
On board, healthcare professionals will be available to provide any advice and support you may require and we will have information on hand from the major charities such as SIT, The Continence Foundation, InContact, MS Society and ASBAH, together with information on local continence services.

You can also take the opportunity to learn about the latest products from Coloplast, including our full range of intermittent catheters, sheaths and bags. There will also be information on our support services, which includes Charter Healthcare – delivering a complete ‘to your door’ service for all of your continence product needs – and the newly launched Charter Continence Care journal packed full of advice and information.

My weight loss following Doktor Dahlqvist' Dietary Program
Start 23rd Jan 2008 14st 9lbs Current 10st 12lbs
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family