New Fidelity website

Options

Comments

• frankie
    frankie Posts: 845 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Now the account holdings report won't export to PDF.

It gets worse.
  • Purple_Rein
    Options
    Any suggestions for alternative platforms?
  • Novice_investor101
    Options
    I access the site through my android phone. There doesn't appear to be a provision to analyse the portfolio anymore? Is this something that can only be done on a PC? Export to PDF will not work with the Chrome browser. So frustrating as I'm trying to aim for a geographical balance & I've no idea where I am currently!
  • Timmo74
    Options
    I have had a similar experience to other posters. My account is on the new style, but my wife's is old style. I much prefer the old view. The new style has much reduced functionality and is it really hard to analyse how your investments are performing.
    Very bad customer service Fidelity. I intend to contact them and advise I will be changing platforms unless something improves very soon!
  • frankie
    Options
    Post on their Facebook site, you'll join the long list of dissatisfied clients!
  • Novice_investor101
    Options
    How on earth are you supposed to manage your monthly savings plan on this God awful site??? All I want to do is increase my Direct Debit and put the extra money into an additional fund to the ones I already hold. Not only does it appear impossible to add a new fund but if I try to increase my Direct Debit amount I'm then expected to do some bloody complicated maths to work out what percentage to put into which fund. Before it was simply a case of adding a fund from the Watchlist, changing the amount of the Direct Debit and then deciding how much (in actual £'s) I wanted to be directed to each fund. Simple and straight forward.
    This new shambles is actually making it impossible for me to invest! I'm giving them til after xmas and then i'll be off to a new platform. This is beyond frustrating. Utter shambles!
  • A_T
    A_T Posts: 959 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have a monthly investment in a Fidelity SIPP. However using the web portal there is no way to see how much this is or what it it going into -there is no record or acknowledgement that it even exists. I had to phone to confirm it and even then the assistant had to ask a senior colleague to confirm that yes I did have a monthly investment in place.
  • choochootrain
    Options
    Cavendish don't seem to have migrated to the new site yet, but it sounds like I'm in for a treat!
  • frankie
    Options
    Cavendish don't seem to have migrated to the new site yet, but it sounds like I'm in for a treat!

I was told by Cavendish that they will be migrating over to the new system November/December.

This was when I asked about transferring to them from Fidelity in order to avoid their dysfunctional web site (and it was a bit cheaper!).

It made me not to transfer there!
  • redux
    redux Posts: 22,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I made an online query, with some questions about their SIPP account, on Saturday 10 days ago.

The site had said they usually reply within 2 days.

On Wednesday I had a reply that said they couldnt reply yet as they were still looking into it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure