Offer £250 to switch to Clydesdale, Yorkshire or B

Comments

• bigadaj
    bigadaj Posts: 11,531 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    anna42hmr wrote: »
    not necessarily true as this one was available to new and existing customers, as was stated in the offer terms: "This offer is available to new and existing clydesdale, yorkshire bank and B (referred together as CYB)"

Yes, believe you're correct so long as you haven't received one, or ten in certain cases, switching bonuses previously with either of the banks.
  • roxy28
    roxy28 Posts: 670 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 3 November 2017 at 5:14PM
    [QUOTE=twiglet98;

Yesterday two identical letters dated 25 October arrived with authentication code telling me to go online to verify. Did so yesterday, account set up and sort code/account number supplied.

[/QUOTE]

In which box did you enter the authentication code.
    The first box says customer number or username?

Also as my code was not accepted I did the switch over the phone but have had no email confirmation about the switch, just one about account now open
    :T
  • Have just received my email confirming my £250 incentive will be paid as long as i met full terms and conditions...now hopefully receive before xmas!
  • roxy28
    First Anniversary
    shazzablue wrote: »
    Have just received my email confirming my £250 incentive will be paid as long as i met full terms and conditions...now hopefully receive before xmas!

How long did you have to wait before you received your email confirming the £250 incentive.
  • Mee
    Mee Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 3 November 2017 at 7:40PM
    Info I received:
    So long as you started your application prior to 9am on 31/10/17 you'll be eligible for the switching bonus, providing you meet all the criteria in the T&C's.

But I did so but haven't received the bonus email?
    Free thinker.:cool:
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,539 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Mee wrote: »
    Info I received:

maybe just hang fire- they are still in overload with the applications being processed and I guess there is quite a backlog.
    If you application was accepted before the cutoff date and you applied for a switch then the bonus should be arriving (subject to t&cs)eventually

Finally got my authorisation code today- all 3 copies!! So a/c open and switch date agreed. That's only taken since Monday of last week.........It will be worth the wait!!
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggyduvets,26 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=160 £86 spent!!!
  • roxy28
    First Anniversary
    Mee wrote: »
    Info I received:

Just got my bonus email at 7pm, i did the switch on wed 1st nov, but started application on 30th.
  • deutsch wrote: »

Adviser said I was still entitled to switch amount as long as I do this before 17th (and assuming it's because I applied (25th) to open an account before the close yesterday).

Is that apply for the switch by the 17th November or have the actual switch date as being before the 17th November?

I finally got my code and completed account opening. I put in a switch date after the 17th as I knew no better. I can switch it earlier no problem if need be. I'll ask them if they will still honour the bonus
  • Is that apply for the switch by the 17th November or have the actual switch date as being before the 17th November?

I finally got my code and completed account opening. I put in a switch date after the 17th as I knew no better. I can switch it earlier no problem if need be. I'll ask them if they will still honour the bonus

Be interested in their reply. I too put in a date after the 17th, I didn't see anything to say I had to do it earlier, just had to be at least working 7 days.
  • opened account 24th,but the switch part had not went through!...phoned them Monday and they started switch and honoured £250 incentive,so it took 4 days to send email confirming bonus.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure