Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• louj101
    louj101 Posts: 1,704 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Hi my lovelies x

how are you all doing?

I've not been on here the last week :( my pains been through the roof :( I have just been told in the last week that I have Fibromyalgia :(
    anyway

what have I missed?

Huggies baby wipes 10x packs for £5 in tesco :) and some of the nappies are £4 a pack x

:(broke my back doing glitching :eek:
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    zippydooda wrote: »
    thanks for the info earlier, does anyone know if sainsbury sell argos gift cards now they are connected. if so would buying £10 ones generate the points awards

Hi zippy, according to the t & c’s gift cards are excluded from the promotion :(
  • pepper77_2
    pepper77_2 Posts: 2,997 Forumite
    Forgetful wrote: »
    Still not got any mullers yet cos basically im confused..
    Its get 11 of the same and 1 different ..or get any but 1 trigger muller.

Yesterday I wombled a reciept and the person got 12 of the same and still compared 10 at £6.80 to the other shops..
    It would, APG can only see ten, "eleven and one" is two items towards minimum eight different items.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Hi folks :)

Apologies for lurking recently - work has been busy and I have been trying diligently to increase my step count :rotfl:

Today I was supposed to have two parties to go to, but instead I had the pleasure of assisting at the birth of my beautiful neice :j 6lb 2oz of pure edible adorability :j :j
    :eek: You cant eat them, its against the law!!!!!!
    Anon wrote: »
    Apg only sees 10 max of one flavour so 10, 11 or 12 will only appear as 10 on the apg. We are saying 11+1 as 11 (19 of one flavour, 1 other) will then appear against S (or whoever), 12 will only match 10, 11 mixed plus trigger should (hopefully) also match 11 in S.

HTH

Anon
    Perhaps Chris can answer, saw someone with a muller tray in my B/don store with a tray of 11 plus one other, was it you Chris? I am crap remembering people, sorry :o but didnt think it was you.
    (about 7pm)
    thanks for the info earlier, does anyone know if sainsbury sell argos gift cards now they are connected. if so would buying £10 ones generate the points awards
    Gift cards have never worked in the past :(
    (Not to say they wont work in the future!)
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • Good morning all

5261165a13d12fa44d913a51d8c5b3a7.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• house_elf
    house_elf Posts: 1,073 Forumite
    Morning Peeps,

Comes out of lurkdom from behind a wall of baked beans........(Thanks to all who helped me build it).

Can I ask a cruise related question?.....We have booked a Cruise from Southampton. I notice you have been talking about hotel rooms in Southampton. Is it best to stay the night before?

My friend has offered to drive us down, but it is a long way for her. Is it best to go on the train and stay the night? (Looking at Airbnb for about £30 close to the cruise terminal).

• pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Good morning Elite.
    Hoping everyone is warm, happy and well. Hugs to those not so.
    Happy birthday cjj. Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • Good morning.
    Thank you for all the birthday wishes yesterday.
    ((Jts)) ((snap&sis))( (cjj)) happy birthday ((lejc)) let us know you''re ok when you can.
    Dizzy ditzy congratulations what an honour for you x
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    cat food glitch
    this does not appear on the asda site nor on the apg

Gourmet Gold Mixed Packs 12 x 85g - Double Delicacies
    761303598567?
    i believe the last digit is a 4

offer is 2 for £8 or £4.75 - £5 each. ive not checked out comparisons but the one on apg does not compare.

this is the multi if cat owners want to check it out https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/2-for-pound-8.00/ls88237

ps the womble gave me £8+

Morning all hope everyone is well.

Thanks zippy but offer now showing on A.com

Lou sorry to read about your pain:(. I think Dizzy ditzy left a message for you saying she might be able to advise you on some help. Might be worth searching back xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Good morning. I am hope the elite are well. Xx

Happy belated birthday Di, I hope you had a lovely day xx
    Congratulations queenie to you and your family. Xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts