Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I am feeling a little relieved - my M More vouchers came out of the machine today - I have “more” than “a few” given I bought “a few” beans :D. I thought it said I needed to use by next month :eek:, but fortunately checking again (with glasses on!) it says Feb 2019 :).

Anon
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,005 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    I found Formula One cheapest for us last year, have you tried them?
    They are cheaper booking online than calling in and sometimes have discount codes on their website.
    They refused £8 tfb for me cos I had taken advantage of another offer, i think something like do you want us to check your screen wash while we are doing your tyres or similar...
    tweets wrote: »
    Sorry I didn't reply because I didn't know :(

See no one helped you :(
    Possibly cos autocorrect on my phone had made the question a bit unintelligible.
    simone10 wrote: »
    Shop done today A v S
    No Trigger Muller so got 11 + 1 (thought the Raspberry Doughnut sounded nice....I hope it is, else the neighbours will have to have them.
    Got the Walkers Tommy K Trigger on the 3 for £3 too
    This gave a £5.17 APG

1x Snack A Jack Caramel Flavour Jumbo Rice Cakes (159) £1.79 £1.00
    1x ASDA Camomile Tea Bags (20pk) £0.74 £0.75
    0.14x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.11 N/A
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Banana & Custard Yogurt (175g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Cucumber (each) £0.50 £0.45
    1x McCoy's Flame Grilled Steak Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Crisps (6x27g) £1.45 £1.00
    1x ASDA Smart Price Chopped Tomatoes in Tomato Juice (400g) £0.29 £0.30
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Broccoli (360g) £0.55 £0.48
    1x McCoy's Cheddar & Onion Flavour Ridge Cut Potato Crisps (6x27g) £1.45 £1.00
    1x Fanta Fruit Twist Zero (2l) £1.25 £1.00
    10x Muller Light Fat Free Raspberry Doughnut Yogurt (165g) £6.80 £5.00
    I did a mullers vs T 4 for 2 as I also wanted to do propercorn and ketchup crisps and couldn't be bothered to do more than 2 baskets, 1 basket worked fine, the other only compared 4 T at 50p rather than 8, no idea why :( This was with the egg trigger plus 11 random.
    I think....
  • wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    The phone needs to have NFC and running 4.4 kitkat Android or newer, and not have used android pay before.

If you want a ‘second’ 30 days of the promo for envelopes, you need another unused ap phone as long as it has 4.4 kitkat or newer you can download ap, set up new acc and then go to your NFC phone and add the new acc on that.

sorry to be thick but is it the NFC phone that has to do the "tapping" ?
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    wendyak wrote: »

Yes you have to use the nfc device in the shops.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • Anon
    Options
    wendyak wrote: »

Yes, not all Android phones have the NFC “”chip” that is required for Android Pay.

Anon
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi folks :)

Apologies for lurking recently - work has been busy and I have been trying diligently to increase my step count :rotfl:

Today I was supposed to have two parties to go to, but instead I had the pleasure of assisting at the birth of my beautiful neice :j 6lb 2oz of pure edible adorability :j :j
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Hi folks :)

Apologies for lurking recently - work has been busy and I have been trying diligently to increase my step count :rotfl:

Today I was supposed to have two parties to go to, but instead I had the pleasure of assisting at the birth of my beautiful neice :j 6lb 2oz of pure edible adorability :j :j

Congratulations! :T
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Options
    Still not got any mullers yet cos basically im confused..
    Its get 11 of the same and 1 different ..or get any but 1 trigger muller.

Yesterday I wombled a reciept and the person got 12 of the same and still compared 10 at £6.80 to the other shops..
  • Anon
    Options
    Forgetful wrote: »
    Still not got any mullers yet cos basically im confused..
    Its get 11 of the same and 1 different ..or get any but 1 trigger muller.

Yesterday I wombled a reciept and the person got 12 of the same and still compared 10 at £6.80 to the other shops..

Apg only sees 10 max of one flavour so 10, 11 or 12 will only appear as 10 on the apg. We are saying 11+1 as 11 (19 of one flavour, 1 other) will then appear against S (or whoever), 12 will only match 10, 11 mixed plus trigger should (hopefully) also match 11 in S.

HTH

Anon
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »

thanks for the info earlier, does anyone know if sainsbury sell argos gift cards now they are connected. if so would buying £10 ones generate the points awards
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure