IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PLEASE HELP! Court Claim for residential parking fines!

Comments

• Lunek
    Lunek Posts: 56 Forumite
    13th April
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    OK so you have acknowledged this I hope, oitherwise you are out of time. This is indeed serious stuff.

On your OTHER thread hit report and get it deleted. DO NOT START ANOTHER NEW THREAD. Your lack of planning is not our emergency, and putting in multiple threads will just annoy regulars.
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,278 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Half_way wrote: »
    Can you also clarify what !!!8217; relates to
    Whoever posted that comment is using an Apple device with Smart punctuation turned on.
  • Lunek
    OK so you have acknowledged this I hope, oitherwise you are out of time. This is indeed serious stuff.

On your OTHER thread hit report and get it deleted. DO NOT START ANOTHER NEW THREAD. Your lack of planning is not our emergency, and putting in multiple threads will just annoy regulars.

Thank you for your reply.

I have acknowledged and I have to send the defence today.
    I have been working on it, trying to understand it all. I am a lone parent of two small children and working as well so it is hard to find time to do everything.
    I would even pay someone to help me.

I would really appreciate if someone could tell me if my defence is ok to submit.

And I will delete the other post. Apologies for that
  • Lunek
    PCNs from residential car park. Parking without the permit. I was waiting for the permit to be issued which supposed to take few weeks but in reality took almost a year. I got 5 PCNs
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,567 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Lunek wrote: »
    13th April
    Your Defence has to be received by the CCBC by 4pm today.

Print it and sign it.
    Then scan it back in as a PDF.
    Send it as an email attachment to CCBCAQ@Justice.gov.uk
  • Lunek
    Print it and sign it.
    Then scan it back in as a PDF.
    Send it as an email attachment to CCBCAQ@Justice.gov.uk

Thank you so much. Will do that now
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,567 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Keep the original signed paper copy in your file.
  • Lunek
    Sent and received confirmation email !!!55357;!!!56911;
    What a relief.

Thank you! I really appreciate your help !!!55357;!!!56842;
  • You may be able to threaten to sue the council. It must be an implied term of the tenancy that they would provide you with the permit so you could use the carpark.
    Obviously this would need more investigation to see what was said about the provision of a permit when you signed it (not them saying later "we can't get you a permit yet, don't park there", but what was said at the time you signed it).
    Although a practising Solicitor, my posts here are NOT legal advice, but are personal opinion based on limited facts provided anonymously by forum users. I accept no liability for the accuracy of any such posts and users are advised that, if they wish to obtain formal legal advice specific to their case, they must seek instruct and pay a solicitor.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure