product suport AG

I took out a repair and support plan with team knowhow on 20/04/18, i cancelled it 12 after it was taken out, for a complete lack of service from the said team. there was no deposit paid therefore no need for a refund to be issued.. my bank statement showed up a payment being with held on my account for 9.99 and it showed up as product support AG or GA, the initial agreement was for 10 monthly payments of 7.50. when i eventually got speaking to someone from the said team know how they had not got a clue so i had to wait on a manager phoning me back. a line manager rang me EVENTUALLY and tried to tell me that it showed up as a debit because they were trying to issue a refund(one that did not have to be made). after speaking to my bank today(10/05/18) they confirmed that what that manager had told me was incorrect, it was showing as a debit and that a refund would NEVER show up that way and that they had tried to take money from my account. so not only did they try to take money from my account when the policy had been cancelled they tried to take the wrong amount and then had the nerve to lie about it. as a result of all of this i had to cancel my debit card and my bank are now keeping any eye out for this TEAM KNOWHOW, what a joke, more lie TEAM KNOW NOTHNG. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE OR ANYTHING THAT THEY SAY

Comments

• bobwilson
    bobwilson Posts: 595 Forumite
    Sorry but could anyone else understand a word of that? I got as far as "know how they had not got a clue"

oh and it's "withheld" not "with held", and "from said team", not "from the said team".
  • z1a
    z1a Posts: 2,522 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Ok .
  • bobwilson
    z1a wrote: »
    Ok .

Great contribution you are to this forum. Well done! ;)
  • z1a
    z1a Posts: 2,522 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    bobwilson wrote: »
    Great contribution you are to this forum. Well done! ;)

As useful as your contribution, so well done you as well.
  • bobwilson
    z1a wrote: »
    As useful as your contribution, so well done you as well.

Well, my post had a point which was to inform the op his or her post was hard to understand.. which I'm guessing due to the lack of replies most people felt the same way. This is quite constructive, where as yours wasn't. So most would argue your post wasn't a useful contribution, z1a. Sorry.
  • twhitehousescat
    twhitehousescat Posts: 5,368 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I suspect that a direct debit will come from your account (number/sort) and not your card
  • bobwilson
    I suspect that a direct debit will come from your account (number/sort) and not your card

It's the same thing- a card links to a bank account.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure