Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• michaels
    michaels Posts: 27,990 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I'm confused. I was trying to find something in my old Hotmail, it would not display past about 18 months. I then put in a more specific search and it came up with the older emails. Why on earth can they not just display them :mad:

I suspect that, if I asked them, their solution would be to pay for premium (£60 a year or £6 a month).

I am leaning more towards gmail anyway.
    I get gmail to pop3 all my mail.com messages as the search is much better, it even took all the old ones from before I linked the accounts.
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Sarahdol.
    Do you use fabric conditioner?
    It's the worst thing for any skin complaint. I haven't used it for around 15 years. Purchased the car coupon ones but gave most away, even though it was for sensitive skin.
    We use fairy non-bio, run the machine on extra rinse (and have a water softener), no added chemical smells needed.
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    This is what the rash looks like, he was treated for Bartonella, but the antibiotics didnt clear it up. I have another sensitive skin son so im careful with fabric conditioners.

Bartonella-_Rash-_Image.jpg

Thursday xx

Have they checked his liver?
    I think....
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    alto replied and says she will be back in a few days and Dave you had better go into hiding :eek: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Hello TS:hello::hello::hello::hello:

I'm finding anything goes with gin these days....blueberries, homemade lemonade, red grapefruit....you can't go wrong:D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Ok I won't worry about the difference between tonic waters then. :p

But I won't be making lemonade as I'm about month behind with the housework. :o I'm not really sure how everything is going to be straight for Saturday yet, it's just like Christmas all over again. :eek:
  • Tinyshoes
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Picked up one of my orders today from Boots:D

6_BCCA9_EC-1586-49_BB-_B672-6_D1353_DD6315.jpg

Thought that was little bottles of Bombay Sapphire for a moment. :p
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,908 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    I decided to buy a new can opener today and got this one.

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/sainsburys-home-can-opener-130869960-p

Just used it and its rubbish! Kept going wonky on the can and didnt cut parts, I had to go round it a few times and the can was in a mess when I finally got it open.

Going to return it, can anyone recommend a decent can opener? I dont mind paying a bit more.

Not cheap:eek:, but i have one of these
    http://www.dunelm.com/product/chefn-ezsqueeze-can-opener-1000009356
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    michaels wrote: »
    I get gmail to pop3 all my mail.com messages as the search is much better, it even took all the old ones from before I linked the accounts.

Thank you, that might just be the best solution. Ironically I have my gmails come through to my Hotmail at the moment :rotfl::rotfl:
    tweets wrote: »
    alto replied and says she will be back in a few days and Dave you had better go into hiding :eek: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Glad she is coming back, she is missed on here, give her my love too if you text her again xx
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Tinyshoes
    bubbs wrote: »
    I sent 3dogs a message on here about 2/3 weeks ago not heard anything :(

I'll check when I last heard from her that was by text, she had a lot going on...
  • Dunroaming
    Dunroaming Posts: 130 Forumite
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    I decided to buy a new can opener today and got this one.

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/groceries/sainsburys-home-can-opener-130869960-p

Just used it and its rubbish! Kept going wonky on the can and didnt cut parts, I had to go round it a few times and the can was in a mess when I finally got it open.

Going to return it, can anyone recommend a decent can opener? I dont mind paying a bit more.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-X-Army-P51-Style-Survival-Tin-Can-Opener-for-Cadets-Camping-Bushcraft-Scouts/370980817878?epid=1009151477&hash=item56602e0bd6:g:VcEAAOxydlFSy88F
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,908 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I'll check when I last heard from her that was by text, she had a lot going on...

Thanks, long as she is ok thats all that matters x
    How are you now?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Thank you, that might just be the best solution. Ironically I have my gmails come through to my Hotmail at the moment :rotfl::rotfl:

Glad she is coming back, she is missed on here, give her my love too if you text her again xx

She is hoping to be back in a few days when antibiotics are gone .

I told her the elite where missing her.

If you see she playing candy or getting lives from her its her OH who is playing :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure