• mazworld15
    Options
    Thanks so much to the OP and testers for the gift sets, been and got some
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Thank you for asking Sarah. I’ve been wondering about this too. I’ve had a look through and found this wonderful piece of jewellery
    C4_CF485_C-72_F5-479_D-8_FBF-_E61_D1_DD4_AF45.png

It’s a Breast milk keepsake:eek:

Our DIY breast milk kit allows you to easily preserve your own breast milk to an unforgettable jewellery, surely the moment of your precious nursing experience with your loved doesn't pass by you. With our kit, it will contain everything you need, simple to make your own amazing keepsake in your own home. Your preserved Breast Milk is transformed into the "milk dust". It will never discolour or yellowing, it last forever. Each Kit allows you to create around 2-3 pieces Milk Dust Pearl.

Honestly:rotfl:

Evening paw sniffers:rotfl:
    Only you:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    :question::think:..Wonder if you printed off the Christmas bakery edition label and scanned the bar code instead of one of the yoghurts...Might work...:o

Dare not:o:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 30 November 2017 at 9:15PM
    Options
    Quick question, if i buy 6 bottles of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label NV Champagne at Asda £210 v Tesco with the 25% off £144 and 10 other small items, will i get an APG of £73+ ? thanks

I don't think you would would you, because it's a category wide offer at T so the APG system wouldn't be able to work out the 25% discount (there's also different prices in the T offer)? I guess the system would either compare against T at the straight T offer price x6, without the 25%, or might even fail to compare at all against an attempt to compare against the T offer number. I might be wrong though - you should speak to someone on the APG team at HQ to see if they know.
    I don't know but this made me laugh.....My imagination of you presenting an APG for £73 Asda staff would have a heart attack...You'd certainly get an audience....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Strangely enough, it was my biggest APG that gave me my favourite SA years ago and made all my shopping with glitches and fairly big vouchers that much easier afterwards. It was before I even knew about glitches and thought straight 10% was good:eek:. My biggest voucher was a genuine 10% cheaper comparison with an electric toothbrush that was a lot cheaper elsewhere and gave me a very big voucher. The SA asked how I'd got it so I said. After that one, my glitch vouchers, which actually weren't as big as the toothbrush difference, seemed much smaller in comparison and accepted without query.
  • thepearce
    thepearce Posts: 2,287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 30 November 2017 at 9:26PM
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    I think that nifty Excel formula someone did was on the lost spreadsheet. I have tried to replicate it but am not sure I have the APG formula right. Are we being paid 21p to take away the Benefit sets please?!

Asda in A1
    Other Supermarket in B1
    The following in C1
    =((2*A1)-((3*A1)-(3*B1*0.9)))/3
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    Options
    :question::think:..Wonder if you printed off the Christmas bakery edition label and scanned the bar code instead of one of the yoghurts...Might work...:o

Unfortunately the scale on the SS till would not like the fact there was no yogurt in the bagging area.....like your thinking though marmite. There were no single christmas editions in my A today...I picked up a multi pack and it fell open :eek: so problem solved :rotfl:
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Thank you for asking Sarah. I’ve been wondering about this too. I’ve had a look through and found this wonderful piece of jewellery
    C4_CF485_C-72_F5-479_D-8_FBF-_E61_D1_DD4_AF45.png

It’s a Breast milk keepsake:eek:

Our DIY breast milk kit allows you to easily preserve your own breast milk to an unforgettable jewellery, surely the moment of your precious nursing experience with your loved doesn't pass by you. With our kit, it will contain everything you need, simple to make your own amazing keepsake in your own home. Your preserved Breast Milk is transformed into the "milk dust". It will never discolour or yellowing, it last forever. Each Kit allows you to create around 2-3 pieces Milk Dust Pearl.

Honestly:rotfl:

Evening paw sniffers:rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I did see that :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Arthien
    Arthien Posts: 1,513 Forumite
    Options
    Evening all! We had the first night of our city's Christmas fair tonight, chilly but dry weather gave me the perfect justification for a warming hot dog and chocolate orange crepe, yum! :D

I'll be dropping off my reverse advent calendar items to the local food bank tomorrow, and it's made me think that I'd also like to get some gifts for the local children's charities that do collections. If anyone knows of any good places where I could buy some smallish gifts for just a few pounds, please let me know. I don't have children and my niece and nephew only like specific things so I'm really clueless about what would be good to buy.
  • bubbs
    Options
    juju17 wrote: »
    Unfortunately the scale on the SS till would not like the fact there was no yogurt in the bagging area.....like your thinking though marmite. There were no single christmas editions in my A today...I picked up a multi pack and it fell open :eek: so problem solved :rotfl:

That only works if your store sells them though , but i have just be informed by my elite friend a store that has them and i was going to go there today but didnt:mad: hope its still working next week:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,960 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone have Tesco clubcard deal vouchers that expire in a few hours time?

Use it or lose it!
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • bubbs
    Options
    From darkside

Heads Up - Brussels Sprouts 500g 29p // Bag of Carrots 1Kg 29p // Parsnips 500g 29p @ Lidl from 14th December
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure