Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • DawnRose8
    • By DawnRose8 19th May 19, 5:01 PM
    • 34Posts
    • 7Thanks
    DawnRose8
    How to leave GiffGaff? Using data too fast!
    • 19th May 19, 5:01 PM
    How to leave GiffGaff? Using data too fast! 19th May 19 at 5:01 PM
    My daughter's phone has a GiffGaff sim but it's hemorrhaging data and costing me a fortune.
    She's turned off apps to save wasting money on background functions but uses her phone to listen to music and it's lasting no time before I have to top up again.
    There's loads of stuff online about this being a problem with GiffGaff but none on how to ditch them.
    Do I have to get a new sim and change her number? Will she lose her contacts, photos etc? Sorry I have no clue with all this.
    Thanks.
Page 2
    • Alexd52
    • By Alexd52 20th May 19, 12:04 PM
    • 251 Posts
    • 127 Thanks
    Alexd52
    I initially read it like that too, But I think he means that voxi is on Vodaphone?
    Originally posted by Niv
    Could be right, not worded very clearly though
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,220Posts Today

7,646Users online

Martin's Twitter