Amazon First Reads

I have just seen this new programme and it might be an interest to some. Please move to the appropriate section if Freebies is not suitable.
Amazon First Reads is a program that offers customers early access to new books across popular genres from Amazon Publishing.
Every month customers can choose one of the Kindle books selected by our editors for £0.99, or £0.00 for Prime members. They can also purchase print editions (up to 10 copies of each title) from £3.99.
Amazon First Reads Kindle books can be read on any compatible Kindle device or free Kindle reading app and become part of customers’ permanent libraries.
Joining is free with no purchase obligation. By joining, you receive a monthly e-mail announcing new Amazon First Reads picks. You can unsubscribe from the monthly e-mail at any time by visiting Amazon Delivers E-mail Subscriptions in Your Account.
Please also note:
Amazon First Reads on Amazon.co.uk is available to UK customers only.
Kindle Unlimited subscribers can borrow Amazon First Reads books when they are released. Learn more about Kindle Unlimited.
ally.

Comments

• I did not renew my Amazon Prime subscription this month and all the First read books I have downloaded have been deleted from my Kindle. So be aware that you could lose them.
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I did not renew my Amazon Prime subscription this month and all the First read books I have downloaded have been deleted from my Kindle. So be aware that you could lose them.

Weird. That's never happened to me. I always get the free First Read books whenever I have a Prime subscription, but I've never lost the books when I've cancelled. Have you checked whether you still have the books available in your account? Maybe they were just deleted from your device?
  • Can you get this without a Prime subscription?
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    Can you get this without a Prime subscription?

"Every month customers can choose one of the Kindle books selected by our editors for £0.99, or £0.00 for Prime members. They can also purchase print editions (up to 10 copies of each title) from £3.99."

So yes with a caveat
    ally.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family