bubbs wrote: »
    Dunno what you mean? What's ironic?

Morning all :D

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Been busy with RL recently so hi everyone.
    DS called yesterday to say he had handed his notice in at work. He works for MSN ( the news channel on internet ) and has been unhappy for a while. He is a managing editor for a team of 4 but has been increasingly unhappy with his manager and how he treats them for some months. He has been job hunting and is awaiting a reply for Save the Children from an interview a few weeks ago so fingers crossed.
    He had an appraisal yesterday and felt positive his boss basically told him if things didn't change they would have to let him go. So he spoke to his wife and decided to give his notice. Luckily she has a very good job as a director for a marketing company and they can afford for him to take a couple months off. He was very disappointed as he felt the job he is doing now is not the job he was sold at the beginning. I think he felt we would be disappointed in him but I reassured him it's his life and as long as he has his wife's support its ok.
    He plans to spend couple of months job hunting and spending time with his 2 year old daughter ( so like belated parental leave!!)
    He is a very intolerant person and very uptight (mostly due to his upbringing with an alcoholic father ) so I hope he gets some counselling to help with that whilst he is off.
    You never stop worrying do you ?
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    The Subby 500 points have been added to both our accounts.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Good morning
  • abailey54
    abailey54 Posts: 1,581 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning Elite :)
    Final cigarette smoked 02/01/18
    Weight loss 2017 28lbs
    Weight gain 2018 8lbs :rotfl:
  • izzeyb wrote: »
    Morning

Ending today, Quorn 4 for £6.00.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda/bundle-852818_2376553.html

Best comparisons I can see Quorn meat-free sausages, Chicken Style Pieces and Southern Fried Chicken Bites - £1.90 Asda v £1.00 in Morries.

Should work out 50p a pack :T (I think) before the Zippy Police comes along :rotfl: :rotfl:

Against Tesco can only see the Meat free Chicken Fillets £1.90 Asda v £1.00 in Tesco, so again 50p a pack :T after APG

Check what they scan through at in case of rollback after update, and that multi comes off at till.

Don't rely on SEL - offer as may (or may not) have been removed

Thank you :) I'll give this one a go for vegetarian DD who loves the Southern Fried chicken bites x
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,935 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Virgin Red app is offering Bella Italia deals, either free main courses or £5 deals, pot luck what you get, but you can try every day over the next few days.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Just come back from Waitrose and bought 2x Thorntons Easter Eggs, 151g each, choice of 3 designs. £4 each or 2 for £5, and will hopefully get £3 back from Snap&Save !!!128077;, making them £1 each :D.

Poundsinbucks x
    🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    If anyone spots any good deals on wood for making a fence can they give me a shout please
    tia
  • andi123
    andi123 Posts: 517 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Iv been on to nectar live chat re train trip, points added now after a load of questions,
    1) we have no record of this. My answer. Sent photo shot I'd kept
    2)Have you got conformation email from east coast trains. My answer I think it's been deleted
    3)How far did you travel. My answer HayMkt to Edin. Then 3 other trips in 5 days, so I think it's only first short trip that counts for points
    4) ok I will have to check this out with my manager. My answer. Fine
    5) did you travel east or west coast trains. My answer. Sorry I'm from down south and not really sure, ( think I'm sounding a bit thick by this time)
    I would say it was east coast
    6) how much did you pay. My answer. In total about £70
    7) ok I'll add your 1000 points this time, please make sure you keep e mail confirmation in future, as we have no record

Just checked nectar balance 1058 points added.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure