Pay for birthdays and Christmas 2018 with surveys

Hey,

So I know a lot of us do surveys to supplement our spending and this is something that I plan to keep up even when I a debt free.

I have decided that 2018 is the time to keep a better track of what I spend my survey earnings on and I have decided to use what I earn to pay for birthday and Christmas 2018.

Who wants to join me in this epic (I think it is) challenge?!?!?!

Dxxx

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 13 February 2018 at 9:04AM
    #1 - Deleted_User
    #2 - DebtFreeDuo
    #3 - datlex
    #4 - GunShotResidue
    #5 - monz
    #6 - dizzybee
    #7 - try harder
    #8 - Emzilla
    #9 - swimminginaseaofdebt
    #10 - truebluemummy
    #11 - Stressedmummy
    #12 - ilovetea
    #13 - Calling14
    #14 - Frugalwannabe
    #15 - Florence J
    #16 - MMC87
    #17 - Treasurequeen
    #18 - Colette27
    #19 - LLM2018
    #20 - twigletsmum
    #21 - Crikey123
    #22 - Marley100
  • Reserved just in case we need it!

Dxxx
  • My list of survey sites;

* Valued Opinions
    * Pinecone Research
    * Onepoll
    * IPSOS
    * Prolific Academic
    * Populuslive
    * Opinion Outpost

I know there are probably many more but I limit myself to these as I find I wouldn't have the time to do anymore :p

Ideally I would love to do surveys all day long but alas I have to do some real work :rotfl:

Dxxx
  • DebtFreeDuo
    DebtFreeDuo Posts: 1,021 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Could I join please? I had already planned to aim for my vouchers to pay for Christmas, can't be much more of a challenge to add in birthdays too surely?! I will struggle a little, especially at the start of the year as I have 3 birthdays and exams in January, lack of time doesn't work too well with survey sites but I will try my best.
    Change the way you see things and the things you see will change
  • Could I join please? I had already planned to aim for my vouchers to pay for Christmas, can't be much more of a challenge to add in birthdays too surely?! I will struggle a little, especially at the start of the year as I have 3 birthdays and exams in January, lack of time doesn't work too well with survey sites but I will try my best.

#2 - DebtFreeDuo

Eeeek my first official person :p

Added you to the list.

I have some birthdays in January too which I may not be able to pay for in full but still gonna give it a go!

What exams do you have in January?

Dxxx
  • DebtFreeDuo
    Glad I could be your first official person! I have 5 exams for my degree (maths), a lot of revision is required, hence why I may not find much time for surveys over the next 6/7 weeks and I have absolutely nothing sitting in my amazon account thanks to this Christmas.
  • Oh a maths whiz eh!

Will all be worth it when you have passed.

Oh me too, I just printed off a returns voucher to send something back so will get about £12.60 back in the next couple of weeks but have already added to by gift wishlist to spend that as soon as it goes in :p

Dxxx
  • datlex
    datlex Posts: 2,239 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I already do this to an extent. Earnings are variable. I have used Amazon vouchers to buy birthday presents during the year.
    Paid off the last of my unsecured debts in 2016. Then saved up and bought a property. Current aim is to pay off my mortgage as early as possible. Currently over paying every month. Mortgage due to be paid off in 2036 hoping to get it paid off much earlier. Set up my own bespoke spreadsheet to manage my money.
  • DebtFreeDuo
    I wouldn't go that far, already feeling way out of my depth. It will be worth it if I can make it out the other side. Off to try and finish off my assignment that is due in tomorrow.
  • datlex wrote: »
    I already do this to an extent. Earnings are variable. I have used Amazon vouchers to buy birthday presents during the year.

Yeah it can go up and down can't it.

Quite annoying, wish it would stay the same amount each month then I could plan ahead better!

Do you want to join in anyway?

Dxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family