Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Options

Comments

• Katie1988
    Katie1988 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    Another long wait for bank holiday to be over to hear something. Hows everyone getting on x
  • Thefutureisbright
    Options
    @Katie1988 - yep, it's gonna be a looooong weekend ahead! I spoke to my broker yesterday morning and he said that I would either hear by close of play Friday (which I didn't) or worst case scenario it would be Tuesday, which probably means Friday! I'm trying to put it to the back of my mind so I can enjoy the weekend but it's easier said than done! I don't like wishing time away but god, I can't wait until next week!
  • Camilion
    Camilion Posts: 44 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there everyone, we are also on the Precise Bandwagon lol. OUR situation is we have 11 days remaining on AIP and struggling to get an offer on our dream house accepted .

AIP valid for 28 days only from date issued which is strange . But we really want to get the application in before it expires .

Also wanted to ask you all did Precise show up on your credit file as a search when you got the AIP
  • Katie1988
    Options
    I know its so annoying. Way past out exchange date and still no closer to getting it. I know they have to check everything out but its a joke now. X
  • Thefutureisbright
    Options
    ONE MORE SLEEP TO GO GUYS!! Finally, the next working day is within sight ;o)
  • sjg85
    sjg85 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    So...
    Been asked again for more information 😭😭😭 now they want some information from husbands tax return!
    It's never ending!!! 😡😡😡
  • Katie1988
    Options
    So because my husbands work wouldnt divulge why he was off work sick in december (rightly so too its nothing to do with them) they have now requested april pay slip. Arghhh never bleeding ending.
  • Thefutureisbright
    Options
    I've been told that I'm still in the queue and should hear by tomorrow or Thursday. But that's not to say it won't just be another request for documents!! Which let's be honest, it more than likely will be...
  • Thefutureisbright
    Options
    SOMEBODY GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!

So after submitting our joint account statements Monday last week, Precise have now come back and questioned 2 payments made and refunded back into the account. One from Halifax and one from TSB...both product fees and valuations of from mortgages WE WERE DECLINED FOR!!! If we go back to the end of the queue again now, I am seriously debating throwing in the towel.
  • sjg85
    sjg85 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Still waiting ........... 😭
    Broker has said if they've not heard by tomorrow they will chase though, I can honestly say I now hate waiting for information! It genuinely feels like I've been waiting a lifetime!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback