Wombling 2018!

Comments

• Just updated standings etc, please see the top post for details, conversions etc.

Great start for many - slow for me but we'll see how the year progresses!
    Motorsport Fanatic & Comper
  • nelie
    nelie Posts: 1,568 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    I work at a school and one of the teachers in my team always leaves his CO OP reciepts on the table.

He doesnt get the school lunch (which is free if you sit with the children - no brainer really and as I was so nice to the chef he usually gives you a bit extra) so every day buys a meal deal from CO OP. I'll have those points then haha.

4p for me. Updated my OP.
    December Wins: £300 worth of board games, £500 Tesco Vouchers Best Win in 2023: £500 Tesco Vouchers
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,536 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Sadly nada, zero, zilch here! Shame Aldi till receipts are worth nothing as I couls have had a clutch of them!

Added to that I can't seem to edit my signature to add my womble number. It doesn't matter if I am in 'edit your details ' or view your details (or whatever it says!) I can't change anything at all.
    Help please!! either here or as a pm please..........
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks
    -Stash busting: 337 in 2022
    Stash busting: in 2023. 120 doggy duvets, 24 shopping bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lavender bags,36 crochet angels,9 woven bones, 1 crochet knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramid pouches = total 420...£119.50 spent- £114.50 earned= total spend £5. Total earned for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets, 24 pyramid pouches, 6 hot water bottle covers, 4 knitted beanies, 1 crochet angel= 58 £61 spent!!! already
  • Took my DH on a date last night - for my first Womble around our local Azda. Picked up three receipts, only one of which had enough items on it and that was mine, and it was showing that everything I had bought was less than half the price of every other shop. So that was good - a bit of an eye opener for DH - but not so good on the Wombling front!
    Must try harder!
  • Katiehound wrote: »
    Sadly nada, zero, zilch here! Shame Aldi till receipts are worth nothing as I couls have had a clutch of them!

Added to that I can't seem to edit my signature to add my womble number. It doesn't matter if I am in 'edit your details ' or view your details (or whatever it says!) I can't change anything at all.
    Help please!! either here or as a pm please..........

Guessing that you can't because you might not have enough space?
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,536 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 13 January 2018 at 2:23PM
    Guessing that you can't because you might not have enough space?

Have finally found it- under control panel- there was space.......hopefully altered now
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks
    -Stash busting: 337 in 2022
    Stash busting: in 2023. 120 doggy duvets, 24 shopping bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lavender bags,36 crochet angels,9 woven bones, 1 crochet knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramid pouches = total 420...£119.50 spent- £114.50 earned= total spend £5. Total earned for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets, 24 pyramid pouches, 6 hot water bottle covers, 4 knitted beanies, 1 crochet angel= 58 £61 spent!!! already
  • DigForVictory
    DigForVictory Posts: 11,905 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Having wombled some splendid asda receipts last year, I hopefully picked up what looked a lengthy chit, to find it was 4 lines of chocolate & 1 of nurofen. I do not approve of litter, but I was admiring of the pain management.
    Musty try harder with the McDonalds stickers...
    Happy New Year & Happy Wombling, all!
  • Donkeybunny
    Donkeybunny Posts: 6 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 13 January 2018 at 8:53PM
    Hi all, not really a wombling question but does any know, (not very good at explaining myself, but here goes)
    Will mr a do it's price guarantee on items that are oos in the other store? For example, my dd wanted Huggies baby wipes which were reduced in sainsbobs but got there and they were out of stock. Could she buy them for full price in mr a (with other comparable items) and get the APG?

Hope i haven't confused you all, lol.
  • Hi all, not really a wombling question but does any know, (not very good at explaining myself, but here goes)
    Will mr a do it's price guarantee on items that are oos in the other store? For example, my dd wanted Huggies baby wipes which were reduced in sainsbobs but got there and they were out of stock. Could she buy them for full price in mr a (with other comparable items) and get the APG?

Hope i haven't confused you all, lol.

If I'm on the right tracks yes
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    bugslet wrote: »
    I'm afraid I'm like a bad womble:o I don't really keep track of any extras, Tesco receipts convert to Avios, no idea how many they convert to.

You'll still get statements from Tesco every mailing telling you how many air-miles you earned. Though Avios would be the ones to contact to find out how many miles you have accumulated.

Do you fly often, or are you saving for a special trip?
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport