Options

Comments

• kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    KateySW wrote: »
    I know I sound absolutely beyond bonkers, but I'm SS... already :wall:

Knowing me, I'm probably just coming down with something lol but argh my brain just won't shut up that it may be a symptom :( and it's only month 1! I feel so stupid for reading into it so much... Can only imagine how frustrating this must be the longer it goes on.

I feel your pain Katey, if it's any consolation I was way worse in the first 3 months than I am now.... doesn't stop me symptom spotting though! I just try and stay REALLY busy for the first week and then it makes the wait easier... easier said than done though!
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • Chelle22
    Chelle22 Posts: 341 Forumite
    Options
    Rachylou I am so happy to read you post, a massive congratulations and thank you for taking the time to come back and post. Having been on this forum for a little while I know some of the struggle you have been through so really pleased it has happened naturally for you. Gives me a little more hope to be honest so thank you, I needed that at the moment! I will keep everything crossed for you, I am sure given your journey that you will be eligible for an early scan. Good Luck!

KateySW it is really difficult not to SS but as kirstypoos says it does get easier to distract yourself. Fingers crossed and keep us posted!
  • spooney7
    spooney7 Posts: 95 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello ladies!

Congratulations RacheyLou!

Feeling very excited as I've got my next fertility appointment booked for August 17th! Depending on when AF decides to show, I may only have to wait one more cycle before I can finally start on Clomid! :j
  • Rachylou1981
    Rachylou1981 Posts: 714 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    AthensGeorgia - It was nice of you to think of me. I always planned on updating here at some point - I just thought it would be IVF related news

Cats - I totally get that, I honestly don't think I can completely relax until I see that baby at 12 weeks. A reassurance scan is mainly to see if there is a heartbeat but I have heard that sometimes they are not heard and that even an early scan is no guarantee. I think I will feel a bit more reassured though. I also need to cancel my IVF but don't want to do that too early just in case. I hope you are enjoying motherhood

Thanks Munchkin, Chelle and other ladies, I am glad my story and experiences can help and can give some of you hope :)
  • LKRDN_Morgan
    LKRDN_Morgan Posts: 308 Forumite
    Options
    CD1 :( :EasterBun

Lovely news above though. So nice to read a positive story
  • Munchkin84
    Munchkin84 Posts: 387 Forumite
    Options
    Cherry, I missed your post, congratulations too xx
  • Chelle22
    Chelle22 Posts: 341 Forumite
    Options
    Sorry AF got you LKRDN_Morgan. I hope you are ok, it can be a bit of a roller coaster.
  • Zeni
    Zeni Posts: 424 Forumite
    Options
    Rachy I'm so happy for you hun! Really lovely to see this update from you, been missing seeing you around here and was wondering what you were up to. :D

LKRDN_Morgan I'm sorry AF got you, I know how much it can hurt when you really got your hopes up.
    Swagbuckling since Aug 2016 - Earnings so far.. £55.
  • penguingirl
    penguingirl Posts: 1,397 Forumite
    Options
    Just lurked on here and so happy to see fantastic news for your cherry and Rachylou. I have everything crossed for you both.
  • firebird082
    firebird082 Posts: 577 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just popping back to say huge congratulations to Cherry and Rachy - so pleased to hear your positive news. All the very best for happy and healthy pregnancies for both of you xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback