Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    • 13,601Posts
    • 42,489Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel
    • 2nd Aug 17, 1:40 PM
    0 WOW
    Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel 2nd Aug 17 at 1:40 PM
    It is that time again for a new thread as the old one is about to approach its 314th page.

Thanks to 3010 for posting the last thread

Please note in post number two there is now a list of FAQ that 3010 very kindly posted on the old thread so I have copied it here. .

Happy Posting

Link to old thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4742377

Link to Join (Private Households) https://rmselfrecruit.research-int.com/Questionnaire/qstIntroductionPrivate.aspx

Link to Join (Businesses with Franking Abilities) https://rmbus.research-int.com

FAQS http://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/FAQ.htm
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 95
    • 17lbp
    • By 17lbp 17th Jan 19, 7:32 PM
    • 189 Posts
    • 419 Thanks
    17lbp
    Just back on the panel after moving to a new area.
    Which postboxes can i use? Do they have to be in my postcode area or can I use one W route to work which is different postcode?
    Sorry have searched but can’t find the answer.
    TIA
    Massive thanks to all who contribute on the MSE forums, especially on grabbit and competition boards
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 17th Jan 19, 10:02 PM
    • 60,233 Posts
    • 253,464 Thanks
    beanielou
    Which postboxes can i use? Do they have to be in my postcode area or can I use one W route to work which is different postcode?
    TIA
    Originally posted by 17lbp
    Has to be in your postcode area.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 12 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 18th Jan 19, 8:41 AM
    • 1,168 Posts
    • 2,294 Thanks
    Saetana
    TIA
    Originally posted by 17lbp
    You can post anywhere within your two letter postcode area - for example if your postcode begins AM then you can post anywhere with an AM postcode. If your work postcode was, for example, AT then you cannot post there. Hope that explains it
    2019 Wins: £5 cash, scratchcard, t-shirt
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 18th Jan 19, 12:45 PM
    • 60,233 Posts
    • 253,464 Thanks
    beanielou
    You can post anywhere within your two letter postcode area - for example if your postcode begins AM then you can post anywhere with an AM postcode. If your work postcode was, for example, AT then you cannot post there. Hope that explains it
    Originally posted by Saetana
    I dident think that was the the case.
    I thought it had to be eg PH1 2**

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Keep plodding***
    • Locky
    • By Locky 18th Jan 19, 12:50 PM
    • 960 Posts
    • 2,816 Thanks
    Locky
    Their FAQs say:

'The Postboxes and Post Offices you register should be in the same postcode area as the address you registered with us, e.g. for postcode SE1 2QY, SE is the postcode area.'
    • Saetana
    • By Saetana 18th Jan 19, 12:53 PM
    • 1,168 Posts
    • 2,294 Thanks
    Saetana
    Finally got my presentation pack today for the end of current survey stint - they seem to have stopped including them in the postal packs, judging by what others have said - I had to chase it up. Pretty happy though - I got a Harry Potter set with 15 first class stamps in it! So glad to be done with the main survey for a few months, looking forward to only doing voucher surveys for a while
    2019 Wins: £5 cash, scratchcard, t-shirt
    • redagila
    • By redagila 19th Jan 19, 1:19 PM
    • 4,438 Posts
    • 15,043 Thanks
    redagila
    I am currently doing Correctly Delivered survey. Has anyone found that they do not have entries for their received post for the last 2 days?
    I thought I had entered each day but possibly did not as I have been very busy but thought I would check with others to see if it is a glitch on the website.
    • cazarol
    • By cazarol 19th Jan 19, 4:29 PM
    • 767 Posts
    • 1,641 Thanks
    cazarol
    I have got a cube to post on Tuesday 29th, I won’t be able to get to a post office that date, shall I post it the week before soon the 22nd or am I best to email? Thanks for any advise.
    I am just back posting after a year or more off, I have got the Harry Potter set today 😊
    • molerat
    • By molerat 19th Jan 19, 5:02 PM
    • 20,000 Posts
    • 14,290 Thanks
    molerat
    Post it the same day/time the following week
    or if not possible the same day the following week
    or if not possible any time/day
    in that order.
    Missed a posting date?
    Don’t worry! You can still send the item on the same day the following week. Please remember always to record the actual posting date on Postal Platform.
    Last edited by molerat; 19-01-2019 at 5:05 PM.
    https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/give-support/donate-now/
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 19th Jan 19, 5:18 PM
    • 60,233 Posts
    • 253,464 Thanks
    beanielou
    Just back on main survey & two cubes for the same day

***Keep plodding***
    • Jessbehan
    • By Jessbehan 21st Jan 19, 7:24 AM
    • 18 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    Jessbehan
    Been on survey for 3 months and only just received 2 cubes to post this week.

Can anyone please tell me the difference on the survey to posting an item ‘after midday’ and ‘before last collection’?

I have been treating them as the same thing but it dawned on me that I might be doing this incorrectly!
    • NBLondon
    • By NBLondon 21st Jan 19, 9:08 AM
    • 2,425 Posts
    • 11,927 Thanks
    NBLondon
    Can anyone please tell me the difference on the survey to posting an item ‘after midday’ and ‘before last collection’?
    Originally posted by Jessbehan
    Depends when the last collection is for that box...

Some boxes have multiple collections (not listed on the box) so an item may specify 'before midday' or 'after midday' to detect which collection it went through even if they all end up in the same pile at the sorting office.

If the last collection is say 5pm then any time up to 1659 is 'before last collection'. If the last collection is noon or earlier then 'after midday' means it won't be collected that day. So if that's what the list says - that's what you do and record the actual time.
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
    • molerat
    • By molerat 21st Jan 19, 3:47 PM
    • 20,000 Posts
    • 14,290 Thanks
    molerat
    Anyone received their voucher for correctly delivered 12th - 25th November ? I have sent them a message.
    Last edited by molerat; 21-01-2019 at 3:50 PM.
    • LalalaLindy
    • By LalalaLindy 22nd Jan 19, 11:45 AM
    • 69 Posts
    • 589 Thanks
    LalalaLindy
    Anyone received their voucher for correctly delivered 12th - 25th November ? I have sent them a message.
    Originally posted by molerat
    I emailed and asked for mine x
    LBM 23/09/13 - DFD 08/10/17
    • molerat
    • By molerat 22nd Jan 19, 12:32 PM
    • 20,000 Posts
    • 14,290 Thanks
    molerat
    Originally posted by LalalaLindy
    They replied that they have reordered it so either it got lost in the post or they never sent it, my money is on the latter.
    • quoia
    • By quoia 22nd Jan 19, 1:13 PM
    • 13,175 Posts
    • 141,608 Thanks
    quoia
    Originally posted by LalalaLindy
    They replied that they have reordered it so either it got lost in the post or they never sent it, my money is on the latter.
    Received mine 3 weeks ago.

NEVER had a problem with delivery of any of the L2S rewards, whether it's £5 for the mini surveys, £2 for posting cubes or the £10 daily prize draw.

I've already received (came last Thursday - 17th Jan) my £5 reward for the UN-addressed survey I did for the period 3rd Dec to 23 Dec 2018
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
    • redagila
    • By redagila 22nd Jan 19, 6:55 PM
    • 4,438 Posts
    • 15,043 Thanks
    redagila

I've already received (came last Thursday - 17th Jan) my £5 reward for the UN-addressed survey I did for the period 3rd Dec to 23 Dec 2018
    Originally posted by quoia

Looks like I shall have to chase them for this payment as mine hasn't arrived yet.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

217Posts Today

1,782Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LaraLewington: Inappropriate kisses, uncharacteristic formality, or simple nonsense. I'm stumped, how do you sign off work e-mails? Eve?

• RT @BBCPolitics: "This is what annoys people. You're not answering!" Sparks (and papers) fly as @MartinSLewis challenges minister Chris Sk?

• RT @Mattallwright: Spot on. I also hate train toilet seats that try and make me laugh. It's the same joke every journey. https://t.co/b1Tj4?

• Follow Martin