Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 7th Jul 18, 2:18 PM
    • 12,567Posts
    • 11,761Thanks
    jenniewb
    0 WOW
    Are there any Free Spotify Subscription offers anywhere?
    • 7th Jul 18, 2:18 PM
    0 WOW
    Are there any Free Spotify Subscription offers anywhere? 7th Jul 18 at 2:18 PM
    Was trying to see if I could get Spotify Premium but cheaper than 10 a month. I did have a student account but they then stopped accepting NUS Extra cards so the full price is 10.

I know in the past one or two of the mobile phone operators offered Spotify Premium with an account but they seem to have stopped doing this now. Does anyone know if there are any other services which offer similar?
Page 1
    • makingplans4nigel
    • By makingplans4nigel 23rd Aug 18, 1:50 PM
    • 1,022 Posts
    • 2,663 Thanks
    makingplans4nigel
    • 23rd Aug 18, 1:50 PM
    • 23rd Aug 18, 1:50 PM
    you could go for the option of spotify family account if you had friends or family to chip in, I think it's 15 for up to 5 accounts.
    Come on sucker lick my battery
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 24th Aug 18, 3:54 AM
    • 12,567 Posts
    • 11,761 Thanks
    jenniewb
    • 24th Aug 18, 3:54 AM
    • 24th Aug 18, 3:54 AM
    you could go for the option of spotify family account if you had friends or family to chip in, I think it's 15 for up to 5 accounts.
    Originally posted by makingplans4nigel

I live alone

I also don't know anyone else who would pay for Spotify, they seem happy enough to listen to the ads and don't need to download for the tube/to avoid data fees.
    • Tiggy Wiggy
    • By Tiggy Wiggy 25th Aug 18, 1:48 PM
    • 167 Posts
    • 127 Thanks
    Tiggy Wiggy
    • 25th Aug 18, 1:48 PM
    • 25th Aug 18, 1:48 PM
    Vodafone do an entertainment pack on Vodafone Red, Spotify is one of the options. I'm not with Vodafone so can't comment on their service.
    • nologo
    • By nologo 1st Jan 19, 8:56 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    nologo
    • 1st Jan 19, 8:56 PM
    Spotify deal
    • 1st Jan 19, 8:56 PM
    Spotify deal on the Spotify website 2 days ago, 3 months for 99p, dunno if it's still there always worth a look.
    ok so far.......
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 5th Jan 19, 1:41 AM
    • 12,567 Posts
    • 11,761 Thanks
    jenniewb
    • 5th Jan 19, 1:41 AM
    • 5th Jan 19, 1:41 AM
    Spotify deal on the Spotify website 2 days ago, 3 months for 99p, dunno if it's still there always worth a look.
    Originally posted by nologo

Thanks, but it was more that I wanted to extend my subscription and was wondering if there were any linked savings (eg with mobile or broadband contract and so on). I don't think there are any that make financial sense, they all seem to begin at 50 a month!
    • markfj
    • By markfj 8th Jan 19, 2:07 PM
    • 499 Posts
    • 167 Thanks
    markfj
    • 8th Jan 19, 2:07 PM
    • 8th Jan 19, 2:07 PM
    Was trying to see if I could get Spotify Premium but cheaper than 10 a month. I did have a student account but they then stopped accepting NUS Extra cards so the full price is 10.

I know in the past one or two of the mobile phone operators offered Spotify Premium with an account but they seem to have stopped doing this now. Does anyone know if there are any other services which offer similar?
    Originally posted by jenniewb
    can you not sign up via Unidays website still for the 5 a month student offer?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

219Posts Today

1,758Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LaraLewington: Inappropriate kisses, uncharacteristic formality, or simple nonsense. I'm stumped, how do you sign off work e-mails? Eve?

• RT @BBCPolitics: "This is what annoys people. You're not answering!" Sparks (and papers) fly as @MartinSLewis challenges minister Chris Sk?

• RT @Mattallwright: Spot on. I also hate train toilet seats that try and make me laugh. It's the same joke every journey. https://t.co/b1Tj4?

• Follow Martin