Swagbucking into 2018

Comments

• Happygreen wrote: »
    What did you do for Discover today? All the travel searches are "you've already converted this offer" and the Radiumone easy one is gone :(

The Toro one clicks often appear again for me after 'already converted offer'.Not sure if it is after 24 hours of the previous day clicks.I had the messages yesterday morning but was able to do them in the afternoon.
  • the Super savvy me offer on radium one worked for me yesterday
  • wjr4
    wjr4 Posts: 1,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Enter BdayBanner in the Swag Code Box until 12pm GMT to earn 7SB!
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and should not be seen as financial advice.
  • Swag Code Alert! Enter BdayBanner in the Swag Code Box until 12pm GMT to earn 7SB!
  • sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Happygreen wrote: »
    What did you do for Discover today? All the travel searches are "you've already converted this offer" and the Radiumone easy one is gone :(

Same here, I've been running EngageMe.TV for hours and only 1 ad so far. I have the same message for all the travel searches. :(
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    As usual this is no more or less likely to get a search win than anything else but it is a "free" search

It's our 10th Birthday today and one way we are celebrating is with an exclusive Collector's Bill worth 10SB! Click the Search link below and you may just find the Collector's Bill!

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/6tzrp8
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    As usual this is no more or less likely to get a search win than anything else but it is a "free" search

It's our 10th Birthday today and one way we are celebrating is with an exclusive Collector's Bill worth 10SB! Click the Search link below and you may just find the Collector's Bill!

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/6tzrp8

nope, just a lousy 4 SB win, last double swag up used for this, cheers SB
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Wow a exclusive 10sb collectors bill

Sure are pushing the boat out
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    It's time for your next Birthday Swag Code!

**Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swag Code box by 2:00pm GMT to earn 9SB**

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/i0h6sf
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    It's time for the next Birthday Swag Code!
    Swag Code Alert! Enter BirthdayH@t in the Swag Code Box until 3pm GMT to earn 8 SB!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family