PPI Reclaiming successes and failures

Comments

• sunny8_2
    sunny8_2 Posts: 368 Forumite
    Good luck to all winners today!! :-) xx
  • IANC
    IANC Posts: 305 Forumite
    This week should yield a lot really.

Bank holiday monday next week, so only 7 working days between now and the 31st if you include today and the 31st.
    I'm a secret crime fighter ;)
  • sunny8_2
    sunny8 wrote: »
    Good luck to all winners today!! :-) xx

OMG!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:beer:
    Cant believe it..after nearly an hour on the phone to MBNA, rang the loans line & asked a lovely girl called 'lisa' if she could look in to my file...and....YES...YES....YES.........paid out on both loans:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I had 1 loan, then consolidated it after 18 months for a further 18 months....Lisa said my cheques have been raised and have went to be signed off so i should receive them within the next week or so....fingers crossed...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    I should be paid £2158.97 & £1320.66 wow, wow, wow!!
    She said the calculations should be with the letter!!!!:rotfl::rotfl:
    I will have never had so much money in my hand that is mine!!!:j:j
    As soon as the cheques are cleared they are going towards outstanding debts.. and then when my oh gets paid out on Natwest , we will hopefully be nearly debt free:j:j:j:j What a feeling that will be:A:A:A

Thank you to all you superstars on here, di, amersall, derwent, niggly, tifosi and ALL you out there ..as without your ongoing stories & support i wouldnt of done it!!!:j:j:j MWAH :p xx
  • Hi - no post today but did my usual routine of logging onto online banking and I have 3 x PPI Refunds from Barclays totalling £2361 :j. I have no idea what they have paid out, will have to wait for the breakdown as I requested them to look into all (9) of my consolidated loans from 2000 - 2007. Will keep you posted. Fi. x
  • tifosi
    tifosi Posts: 485 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Congrats to those with refunds this morning!

:j

:D
    -

Congratulations to all who have got their PPI back!

:T
  • Derwent
    Derwent Posts: 571 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    sunny8 wrote: »
    Cant believe it..after nearly an hour on the phone to MBNA, rang the loans line & asked a lovely girl called 'lisa' if she could look in to my file...and....YES...YES....YES.........paid out on both loans:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Told you ! ;)

Well done and congratulations.
    Its amazing how these banks can't even do simple calculations correctly..............
  • fifi123 wrote: »
    Hi - no post today but did my usual routine of logging onto online banking and I have 3 x PPI Refunds from Barclays totalling £2361 :j. I have no idea what they have paid out, will have to wait for the breakdown as I requested them to look into all (9) of my consolidated loans from 2000 - 2007. Will keep you posted. Fi. x

Hi Fi
    Wow and congratulations. Quick question for you, do you have a Barclays bank account as it appears that they are making payments but only to their existing customers? I have asked for it to be paid into a non-Barclays account and I am still waiting
    Thanks
    PIP
  • sunny8_2
    tifosi wrote: »
    Congrats to those with refunds this morning!

:j

:D

Thank you:j:j:j:j:jxx
  • sunny8_2
    Derwent wrote: »
    Told you ! ;)

Well done and congratulations.

Thank you derwent!!:money::money:
    Thank you for your support & good luck with yours!!:D:D:D:Dxx
  • Hi PIP - yes I do bank with Barclays :( xx
Meet your Ambassadors