Women and cats will do as they please! :)

Comments

• TheMagician
    TheMagician Posts: 288 Forumite
    Thanks very much Fortune Smiles :)
    I'll have a look right after my next exam :beer:
  • judi24
    judi24 Posts: 2,272 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hope DS is a bit better today - there are lots of bugs round at the moment! Glad your studying is going well though.

Good luck with the chat today! I am sure you will get whet you are hoping for!
  • TheMagician
    And we're home today :) DS had fever in the night and I slept badly cause worried about him so just as well. I'm studying and he's playing. He's got 38C which I know isn't very high but enough to keep him off school, his body is obviously fighting an infection or germs or virus. But he's feeling great! Happy and content, just as hot as lava :rotfl: Called school, they said there've been a few kids off but nobody with fever.

Planning on 10hrs of studying today, 2 done, 8 to go :T Learning rocks! Can feel my brain expanding :rotfl:
  • TheMagician
    judi24 wrote: »
    Hope DS is a bit better today - there are lots of bugs round at the moment! Glad your studying is going well though.

Good luck with the chat today! I am sure you will get whet you are hoping for!

Thanks judi24 there sure does seem to be bugs all around. Spring is a peculiar season, everyone's a little weak after the lack of berries and sun in the winter :)

So no chat today but tomorrow if I'm in, I'll just grab him and say, listen what's going on :D It does help that he's the nicest, warmest guy ever.

How's your studying going? Bet it feels amazing to be almost done, that sense of achievement. I'm only half way through :D
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Hope your little one is better soon x
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • TheMagician
    Thanks monz he's well now, was a 24hr thing.

Back to work today, aimed to study all day but I was needed for something till 4pm which only gave me 1.5hrs of studying, nooooo :think: Going to have to somehow make that up, possibly in the evenings. As if I don't already have enough to do... :D

Yesterday and today both NSDs, that's 6 altogether. I honestly had plenty a month in the past when I didn't make that in a whole month, never mind in 11 days. I credit this wholly to doing as big a shop as possible at the weekends and taking lunches in. And the food budget with only £90 spent so far for 2 weeks is better than I've achieved in years! So :beer: to that!!!
    All of this in the busiest month I can remember.

Still in a stalemate situation with work because MD is away till Friday (I think, possibly tomorrow). Patience, Magician :D

Need some milk etc tomorrow, £5 max. So not a NSD but LSD :)

Cheerful Wednesday everyone
    Magician
  • TheMagician
    Turns out MD was looking for me on Wednesday and I of course was at home with my baby. Honestly, like two passing ships in the night... :doh:

Going to catch him tomorrow and not let him go :D

DS is perfectly fine and healthy again and I managed 8hrs of studying at work. FD did try and tempt me with some new bits I need to learn but I said NO! It can wait :D And it can, for a bit anyway.

Feel like things will finally conclude soon, at least partially. Which is good :)
  • judi24
    Great news on all fronts - little one better, study and resolution with MD tomorrow - fingers crossed!
  • TheMagician
    Awww judi24 I wish :rotfl: Meeting scheduled for Monday, will it happen? God knows... Keeping faith.

Been studying for 6hrs and loads more to do today, at least another 6. At least 12hrs tomorrow. At times like these I feel I'm asked to pull on my inner reserves and keep pushing, no matter how hard it is and it really is. I'm quite tired and feeling a bit sorry for myself but I know I have to go on, I have to do my best and finish. This is what separates the achievers from non-achievers, the perseverance till the end. My favourite teacher once said: imagine driving from NY to California and not knowing how long it'll take you. Some people will drive for 5hrs and turn around, others for 24hrs and turn around. And there's people that will drive as far as it takes without a hesitation even though they have no idea how long it might take and those are the only ones that will reach the destination.

So I'm on my way :) A bit tired out and a bit weary, but not giving up, never.
  • judi24
    I hope you are ok and not wearing yourself out! Your teacher was very wise but you also need to make sure your car is topped up with fuel and in good repair to get anywhere so you need to take care of yourself - but you already know that! Did you manage to speak to your MD? and I hope little one is fully recovered!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure