Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    100_8643_1.jpg

Kfc as didnt have it Friday
    Breakfast was strawberries, 2 satsuma and a pear
    Lunch was chicken salad
    Will have fruit salad and ice cream in a bit

SSM
    That waffle that i posted of my sisters was made with banana and egg, she said it was lovely, no good for us as would have to syn the bananna :(

What so banana instead of porridge?

:D:D:D:D:D
    Hey all

can i join too?
    im currently an SW member and my weigh in day is Saturday Morning.

Ive currently lost 7lbs

i feel the weigh lost is slow, but that may be down to portion size........

Welcome to the made house x
    beanielou wrote: »
    FRom me too :)

Sunshinemummy~~hope the job improves:eek:

Me too...:(:(:(:(
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,816
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Beanie :wave:

Hello bubbs :wave:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Hello hello :D
    Apologies I been AWOL :o I been naughty... very naughty! I was away last week and well I very much enjoyed it :D I went to Cheshire Oaks and I bought something I have always wanted- and SW made it possible :j
    I bought a pair of genuine Juicy Couture joggers from the outlet and they fit like a dream! I got them in a fantastic huge paper carrier bag with ribbon handles which I carried like a trophy- I was so chuffed with my little self :rotfl:
    Second day back on plan today, weighing Wednesday this week.
    Todays food:
    B: HEXB NAS Alpen Light with fat free natural Greek yoghurt and blueberries. Decaf coffee with HEXA
    L: Jacket spud, beans, salad. Mixed fruit pot, water
    T: Spiced salmon with mango couscous and salad, Fab lolly (4) low alcohol Cider (4.5) water
    S: 3 x Crackerbreads with HEXA remainder Laughing Cow light (3) Orange cereal bar (3.5) water
    Syns: 15
    Night all xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    What so banana instead of porridge?

:D:D:D:D:D

Welcome to the made house x

Me too...:(:(:(:(

yes but you cant do that a cooked banana on sw is HIGH syns, she is on ww:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,816
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Great news on your joggers Mrs R :grin:
    Enjoy :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    yes but you cant do that a cooked banana on sw is HIGH syns, she is on ww:rotfl::rotfl:

There are somethings with SW that really knows no sense!
  • Sunshinemummy
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Hello hello :D
    Apologies I been AWOL :o I been naughty... very naughty! I was away last week and well I very much enjoyed it :D I went to Cheshire Oaks and I bought something I have always wanted- and SW made it possible :j
    I bought a pair of genuine Juicy Couture joggers from the outlet and they fit like a dream! I got them in a fantastic huge paper carrier bag with ribbon handles which I carried like a trophy- I was so chuffed with my little self :rotfl:
    Second day back on plan today, weighing Wednesday this week.
    Todays food:
    B: HEXB NAS Alpen Light with fat free natural Greek yoghurt and blueberries. Decaf coffee with HEXA
    L: Jacket spud, beans, salad. Mixed fruit pot, water
    T: Spiced salmon with mango couscous and salad, Fab lolly (4) low alcohol Cider (4.5) water
    S: 3 x Crackerbreads with HEXA remainder Laughing Cow light (3) Orange cereal bar (3.5) water
    Syns: 15
    Night all xx

Well done on the joggers.... we need a photograph of you in them!

xxxxxx
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    There are somethings with SW that really knows no sense!

I agree:p its to do with how much you eat and what sugars are released
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    I agree:p its to do with how much you eat and what sugars are released

I eat loads, and am far more likely to eat more banana than waffles!

:o:o:o:o
  • Morning All

yesterday was a very productive day - went swimming lunch time and gave the dog a relatively long walk as well as getting some washing done so was very happy.

Came into work on the train so will have some extra BM today as well.

Had a yogurt today for breakfast for the first time in a long time so am currently stuffed - isn't funny how certain foods fill you up and yet others don't ....I know if I have toast for breakfast I'll be hungry again by 11 so don't bother with it much.

I also bought a skipping rope yesterday as I thought if I'm not able to go swimming then it would be ideal - tried it out last night and was wacked lol but will do some more tonight as well. Might be the best £1 I've spent in a long while lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure