Shop & Scan

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    cazispen wrote: »
    Hi would anyone be willing to send me photo's of the barcodes from the clicker guide, I lost my clicker they sent me a new one and now my partner chucked the book in the bin aggghhh. TIA

contact them for a new book
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    does anyone do the broadband and tv monitor? what is it like? intrusive? worth doing for the points?
  • Farway
    Farway Posts: 13,217 Forumite
    Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 4 April 2018 at 2:13PM
    Aesop wrote: »
    does anyone do the broadband and tv monitor? what is it like? intrusive? worth doing for the points?

I do both. Easy, and has option of selecting not to be monitored if you wish not to for some things, such as a child is viewing being monitored

PS, should add my viewing and surfing must be very boring for them to monitor, especially as I assume they want to see what adverts you watch / click. I skip all adverts using PVR, have adblock installed and never click links. Points still accrue so I guess even nil advert watching counts
    Eight out of ten owners who expressed a preference said their cats preferred other peoples gardens
  • paul2louise
    paul2louise Posts: 2,421 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I am half way through my 2nd week of food diary. Got an email today saying the link i use is no longer valid amd they will send me a new one later innthe week. I thought the idea was that you complete it as you go. Its a pain having to write it all down and then rush to complete it before the deadline.
    I phoned them and the assistant said she would look into it and come back to me.
    Not heard back from them. Anyone elsee with same problem
  • Snakey
    Snakey Posts: 1,174 Forumite
    Yep, bit frustrating as I was literally about to input my final meal of the final day and suddenly I couldn't access the site.

Last time I did a food diary they extended it to a second week, which I was pleased about as it's money for old rope (I write down what I eat anyway at the moment because I'm dieting), but I suppose there's no chance of that this time around if they haven't got a working website.
  • paul2louise
    Snakey wrote: »
    Yep, bit frustrating as I was literally about to input my final meal of the final day and suddenly I couldn't access the site.

Last time I did a food diary they extended it to a second week, which I was pleased about as it's money for old rope (I write down what I eat anyway at the moment because I'm dieting), but I suppose there's no chance of that this time around if they haven't got a working website.

I remember what i eat but when you have to complete the family its more tricky. I will probably have to make it up as i am not writing down everything my son or hubby has eaten or admits to eating. Its annoying. They must have known, would have been better if they give you the option to start the 2nd week once you have new link
  • candjsmum
    candjsmum Posts: 425 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    Hi. I have just been sent an invitation to join shop and scan which I have done and am now awaiting my clicker and book. I do my shopping via click and collect and get a A4 receipt when I collect it from Asda. Is this OK to scan and upload as my till receipt? Will be gutted after waiting about 8 years to join if I can't do it this way. Thanks for any help.
  • halogen
    halogen Posts: 426 Forumite
    I joined Shop and Scan ages ago but I found it to much of a pain to do when it turned out to be for no reward as the only one of the rewards I had any opportunity to use would be the advertsised Amazon vouchers. However when I was there these only exsisted on Shop and Scans avertising material, not to actually be claimed. I wrote them an email aboout this and they got grumpy and started not believing my shopping scans, so I abandoned it. Wasn't worth the aggro.
  • paul2louise
    candjsmum wrote: »
    Hi. I have just been sent an invitation to join shop and scan which I have done and am now awaiting my clicker and book. I do my shopping via click and collect and get a A4 receipt when I collect it from Asda. Is this OK to scan and upload as my till receipt? Will be gutted after waiting about 8 years to join if I can't do it this way. Thanks for any help.

I am pretty sure that any receipt will be fine as some people only shop online.
  • paul2louise
    Shopandscan pays me very well. 1100 points for uploading barcodes 500 points for till receipt, food diary every 3 months 10000 points x 2 for weeks trial, food to go, consumer pulse. You can save up quite a lot over a year and use it for a range of vouchers. I know there have been time that Amazon vouchers have been unavailable but not all the time as I have bought a lot of stuff through Amazon using the vouchers. I think Chris tmas was tricky one year so best not to leave it tinker minute. Argos vouchers are handy for me
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback