Bauer six months wait

When Bauer says a winner cannot win again for six months, do they mean just on the radio station they won previously, or across all Bauer media such as Take A Break magazine. Thank you.

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Spudtm wrote: »
    When Bauer says a winner cannot win again for six months, do they mean just on the radio station they won previously, or across all Bauer media such as Take A Break magazine. Thank you.

That's all Bauer Media - Radio, TV, Magazines, Web -

https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/brands
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,892 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 2 August 2019 at 8:40PM
    These are the general T&Cs that apply to everything

https://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-general-terms-and-conditions-20190304

1.1       The following terms and conditions are our “General Terms” and they apply to every “Competition” (including but not limited to prize draws, giveaways, skill and talent competitions) that we, Bauer Media, promote and administer including without limitation on radio, in magazines, online and/or on mobile.
    4.11  Prize Limits

The prize is as specified in the Specific Terms. Unless otherwise stated in the Specific Terms, each entrant is limited to winning one prize per Competition. There is no limit on the value of a single prize that may be provided to the individual winners of a Competition. However, no person or persons at the same residential address may win more than one prize valued at £500 or more via any of our Competitions in any given six (6) month period
  • If only I had to worry about this LOL
  • carol2712
    carol2712 Posts: 1,846 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    They also remind you of this if you win and point out that if you should enter another comp and win and payment has been made they expect it to be repaid.
    Jan. £10 WOW streaming, Feb £10, 28 days collagen, Games, VAR headset, Mar, Games Headset, Whisky tasting pack, Amazon Fire Stick, Apr, £10, Bio-Kult,Mad Max, May DVD, Book,£5, Garden box, Apple watch, June £200, £30 July £25 Uber eats, Tamagotchi, £5 Aug DVD x2 £10 Sep Colouring set, £5, Oct £5, £17.73 Nov Book, £5, Sweater, Tequila, Cranberry juice, Dec £5, 2023 Jan £5,
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure