Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    sleepymy
    door2door transport service in NI
    • 22nd Oct 08, 11:05 AM
    door2door transport service in NI 22nd Oct 08 at 11:05 AM
    Hallo folks, I was trying to book transport though the door to door scheme but can't find a number to phone. Does anyone know where I could find the number for my area (Belfast)?

My car is in the garage for a few days, I was wanting to try to go into the bookshop but will need to take my rollator, wouldn't be able to manage on the bus and don't really want to fork out 12 for a return fare for a 10 item

Doh, found it http://www.door2door-ni.info/

If anyone wants to add similar schemes for other places I can edit the title and make this into a reference thread for disabled transport schemes
    Last edited by sleepymy; 22-10-2008 at 11:23 AM.
    The stupid things you do, you regret... if you have any sense, and if you don't regret them, maybe you're stupid. - Katharine Hepburn
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

75Posts Today

2,481Users online

Martin's Twitter