Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• jumperabv3
    jumperabv3 Posts: 1,231
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Discover --> Kiwi Wall --> TaxReturned.co.uk --> 27 SB.

Very easy offer, only had to fill out 4 fields, got credited within 5 minutes (not instantly but didn't take too long).
  • wjr4
    wjr4 Posts: 1,108
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    jumperabv3 wrote: »

Very easy offer, only had to fill out 4 fields, got credited within 5 minutes (not instantly but didn't take too long).
    When I click the button it takes me to cash fiesta? I seem to get this with a few of the discover buttons - it takes me to a different page?
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and should not be seen as financial advice.
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Jenna_Appleseed Posts: 4,801
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    jumperabv3 wrote: »

They ask for your mobile no, address, employer & national insurance number mind :eek:
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,881
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    The weather is getting warmer which means more time to spend outdoors enjoying the beauty of nature. Join us as we get outside for the Nature Code Extravaganza!

The Extravaganza begins on Wednesday, May 24th at 9am BST until 7pm BST.
    6 Swag Codes worth a total of 40 SB
    The codes will be all over Swagbucks so be on the lookout!
    Please note: The above times are for UK only.

http://blog.uk.swagbucks.com/2017/05/nature-code-extravaganza.html
  • jumperabv3
    jumperabv3 Posts: 1,231
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    rjw4 wrote: »
    When I click the button it takes me to cash fiesta? I seem to get this with a few of the discover buttons - it takes me to a different page?

No, it's not right, were you using a proxy or anonymous surfing? It should take you to taxreturned.co.uk with an orange button to estimate how much tax you get back.
    They ask for your mobile no, address, employer & national insurance number mind :eek:

I never provide my correct mobile number but have no problem providing my NI number, they cannot do anything without your consent, they just send you a pack in the post, could be useful or just ignore it, for me it's free 27 SB hassle free.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Just had a 22SB search win via Swago. Morning first thing is always the best to catch a win for me :)
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Forumite
    Anyone else not having all their earned spins showing up again?
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Forumite
    swagbutton just sent an alert for a non-exist code - alerts gone now but people complaining on their fb.
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    [QUOTE=jumperabv3;_I_never_provide_my_correct_mobile_number_but_have_no_problem_providing_my_NI_number,_they_cannot_do_anything_without_your_consent...[/QUOTE]

I expect you are right, but I'd still be cautious about giving out my genuine NI number to an unknown source. It is the sort of info that could be useful to people trying to steal identities.
  • wjr4
    wjr4 Posts: 1,108
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Completed the swago board! Keep 'winning' entries to the SB giveaway though - such a bore & I'd never win!
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and should not be seen as financial advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure