Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Free bulmers on cos at one stop xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    pippo wrote: »
    Morning all,
    3 dogs hope you are ok for your trip and thanks again for all the work you are putting in on our behalf.

Pleased to say that my phone is safe and well and in the custody of my drunken friend!! Was going to do an early shop as have guests tonight, but will wait until I get the phone back as I don't want to miss getting more prize draw tickets!! :rotfl::rotfl:

No indeed lol .The thing is that’s the last we hear of them isn’t t it
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Good morning all

My lappie is not responding so awaiting services of DS

I have lists propercorn & cow and gate both cos, glichey soup thanks BH, Vaseline lips.

I have the post office to visit, thanks DM

Order from Asda George to pick up. Groupon£ 2.5 cask back and an Argos order which gave £5 off. Only bought batteries as it was near deadline time when I spotted it

These are all thanks to help from the fabulous elite

Enjoy your day

There s such a lot to do with all these offers isn’t t there ,android pay etc leading up to Christmas waiting in queue s , finding parking and the traffic lol. I do my homework in the mornings then try and plan my route. Go out and do what I want then later I upload receipts etc. Then find time to do some housework whenever I can :)
  • pepper77_2
    pepper77_2 Posts: 2,997 Forumite
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Morrisons. They were showing £13 label for me on Wednesday - I don't know whether two, now three, days later they will be the same (could have put them up for weekend shoppers or they might now remain at £13 after going cheaper since Black Friday).

Sorry for the delay:( - I was making sure I wasn't going mad and had got the same size from store on Wednesday as the one that was saying £15 before. Yep, I have it as 10L.
    Thanks Savvy, got 10l from my nearest. The shelf stacker said they had been on promo, so were being reduced to clear.
    I'll try it tonight, if I like it I'll fetch more.
    Thanks again
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Hope Mr TS enjoyed his promise!

3dogs, hope yo are feeling better soon xxx

Waitrose has been kind and sent me vouchers... whoop whoop.

Now what to buy :D:D:D:D

OH is annoying me. I organised mum to be looked after by my sister today so that we can spend the day together. Apparently spending the day together means watching rugby and then football.
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    A little help please

I am seriously thinking about an android phone. Can I link it to o2 later and get their offers through next year or until it stops

Ok it’s a reasonable outlay but would be happy to call it my Christmas as it will bring me joy (ken Marie :rotfl:)

If I could retrade it back later then that would be good too as I have other Visa cards I could register. You will see I know I will have more time on my hands

Tia

https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/alcatel/a3.html#!colour=black&capacity=16GB&dealType=pg

:D
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    locarr wrote: »
    Lounge wear...4p back in the day still got a set unopened in the cupboard ;)

I got mine earlier this year and they weren't 4p, sadly! :rotfl:
  • pepper77_2
    pepper77_2 Posts: 2,997 Forumite
    9 items (8 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda tesco

1x Baylis & Harding Jojoba, Silk & Almond Oil Benefit Set (each) £10.00 £3.75
    2x Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit Benefit Set (each) £20.00 £7.50
    1x Wham Raspberry Flavoured Bar (16g) £0.10 N/A
    0.14x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Banana (order by number of bananas or select kg) (per kg) £0.11 £0.10
    1x Maoam Giant Strawberry Stripes (1pk) £0.10 £0.10
    1x Haribo Starmix (1pk) £0.10 £0.10
    1x Swizzels Refreshers Original Lemon Flavour (18g) £0.10 £0.10
    1x Diet Coke Cans (30x330) £7.50 N/A
    1x ASDA Smart Price Mushy Peas (300g) £0.20 £0.20
    1x Barratt Flumps (12g) £0.10 £0.10

Comparison total (compared products only) £30.71 £11.95
    +£18.76 cheaper
  • Picasso7
    silvercar wrote: »
    I went shopping for 2 small light bulbs, expecting them to be 50p each. Spent £4, seems there are new rules and they all low energy and long lasting or some nonsense.

I know LED bulbs save money but I always find it so hard to pay the initial price for them.
  • Picasso7
    Good morning all

91051af7cb879839ef5996061af30aee--tea-cosy-knitting-pattern-tea-cosy-pattern.jpg

Love the picture. I know that the mouth will become stained if it was the other way round, but it does look to me as if the head should be on the spout side!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure