Slimming for Santa - Slimming World support thread 2018

Comments

• majorica
    majorica Posts: 459 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Evening, quick dash in and out again, forgot to check in yesterday with a STS
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,572 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    bubbs wrote: »
    Evening all :D
    Nice roast nearly ready:p:T:T

Same here. Just got to do the greens. :D
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    +2 this week

Still target should call it the yo yo diet :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,186 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    tweets wrote: »
    +2 this week

Still target should call it the yo yo diet :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I suppose that's the good thing about being at target.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Have been eating crap all weekend.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Hello,

May I ask a question about joining slimming world?

I'm just at the top of healthy bmi, but I'd like to loose 1/2 to 1 stone to feel happy.

Will I be allowed to join or would I be seen as being at target before I start? I don't won't to waste anyone's time, but I hear great things about SW.

Thanks
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Hello,

I'm just at the top of healthy bmi, but I'd like to loose 1/2 to 1 stone to feel happy.

Will I be allowed to join or would I be seen as being at target before I start? I don't won't to waste anyone's time, but I hear great things about SW.

Thanks

Hello :D
    You have to want to lose at least 7lb to join so yes you should be able to joinx

I am going to get weighed tomoz:eek: fingers crossed im not out of target :o dont think i am but never know:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • STS for me this week, and have a holiday week booked for nex week, thanks Chris
    I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. :)

Weight loss 3 stone :D
  • beanielou
    Bubbs~~you wont be out of target.

• beanielou
    Hello,

Thanks

Yes, you can join.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure