Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Happy birthday dear Bubbs xx
    Sorry about the eye xx
    Thankyou:D and why do you have to wait? when do you get diamond when been at target 12 mths?
    Just beack from getting script:T
    joedenise wrote: »
    Thanks Maman. No way was I eating a cheese & tomato sandwich with white bread - white bread makes me feel bloated after all these years of SW, French baguette excepted:D. Also wanted to save my syns for alcohol tonight. Have decided on wine so enjoying a glass now:D. Your lunch sounded lovely. Still don't feel like eating!

Sorry, forgot to say Happy Birthday earlier Bubbs. Hope you've had a good day.

That a pita Beanie. Seems a bit unfair to me too.

Denise
    SIRENS wrote: »
    I think so I found the receipe from a sw booklet you get with the magazines, not tried it before. I think you make breadcrumbs from your hexb mix 2 whisked egg white with tomato pur!e,sweet paprika, garlic salt and ginger then dip the chicken pieces in that then the breadcrumbs spray with spray oil and bake. Will report back tomorrow evening as to whether it was worth it! Going to do some wedges, baked beans and corn on the cob, have bought some coleslaw for hubby and the kids to go with.
    I make mine with instant mash, have it every friday without fail:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Bubbs~~Hope script works soon.
    Because I have changed my target I have to wait a year!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Options
    Bubbs~~Hope script works soon.
    Because I have changed my target I have to wait a year!!

That's:mad::mad::mad: are there any other benefits from being a diamond member ?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    That's:mad::mad::mad: are there any other benefits from being a diamond member ?

None other than the Diamond Target member of the year.
    If you can call that a benefit?!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thankyou:D and why do you have to wait? when do you get diamond when been at target 12 mths?
    Just beack from getting script:T

I make mine with instant mash, have it every friday without fail:rotfl::rotfl:

You realise instant mash is now synned since the lastest changes?

Denise
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    None other than the Diamond Target member of the year.
    If you can call that a benefit?!!

Where's the "funny" button? Agree there is no benefit other than the new "Slim for Life" booklet which you get when you reach target now - wasn't anything back in 2011 when I reached target so a bit late for me getting it this year, LOL!

Denise
  • beanielou
    Options
    Diamond target member is the great accolade after a year :eek: :rotfl: but only of course if you dont change your target!!

• bubbs
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    You realise instant mash is now synned since the lastest changes?

Denise

Yes but worked for me before along with mullers and spaghetti so no changes from me :D
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    A bit late but Happy Birthday Bubbs!

I agree with you re syn changes - if I lost eating it before, I eat it now!
  • bubbs
    Options
    esmy wrote: »
    A bit late but Happy Birthday Bubbs!

I agree with you re syn changes - if I lost eating it before, I eat it now!

Yes no suddenly going to change :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure