I feel the change, now make the change

Comments

• My total is going down again :)
    £8845.05

I have reduced my overdraft by £50 this month, which has made me very proud! :)
    I WILL GET THERE.
  • Great news. Keep going.
    Outstanding mortgage: £23,181 (December 19)
    MFW 2020 Challenge Member #10 0/£2318
  • I've been a bit quiet as ive been down and had lots of family stuff going on. but my new total is £8743.46 :) and its payday next friday so ill be able to make some more dents.

Im giving myself today and tomorrow to mope about a bit and get over my sulk then get back on track! :)
    I WILL GET THERE.
  • Ive been quiet as I have gone back to uni but still going hard with cracking the debts :)
    I WILL GET THERE.
  • Todays total is £8553.17. Id like to get it under £8k by xmas. I have alot of uni work and not much time to earn extra but will do my best :)
    I WILL GET THERE.
  • Butnthat also means not. Ugh time to spend either. Good luck. Maybe work out a weekly amount, that may make it seem more manageable.
    Outstanding mortgage: £23,181 (December 19)
    MFW 2020 Challenge Member #10 0/£2318
  • New amount is £8466.45, ive nearly paid off a £1k
    My mental health has been a bit low.
    Uni is going well tho
    I WILL GET THERE.
  • £8,330.26 is todays total.
    I keep cracking away at it, I know that every penny will help me in the long run.
    I have lots of uni coursework, but on the plus side im barely spending money so that helps.
    Looking forward to getting my lectures finished for the semester so i have more time to put effort into this :)
    Hope you are all well!
    I WILL GET THERE.
  • Original amount - £9217

Todays amount - £7934.35

So so far ive paid off £1282.65 which is a nice thought :)
    I WILL GET THERE.
  • What a great result. Did you manage to get the overdraft down so as not to get stung too hard by Halifax charges? Don't you get free overdraft as a student?
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure