IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

minster baywatch

Comments

• beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 19 June 2017 at 11:32AM
    debs.c wrote: »
    morning, i have just received this email.............................Good Afternoon,
    We are writing to you in relation to a parking charge issued to yourself at Port Talbot, Hollywood Park.
    I have recently taken over the court department of Minster Baywatch and as such have been reviewing the current active cases.
    We would like to discuss this charge with you if you are able to provide your contact number.
    Kind Regards, Amelia, Minster Baywatch Team, Tel: 01904 612 277, https://www.minsterbaywatch.co.uk.......................my court date is 12 july!! Im assuming its best to avoid any dialogue at this time and stick to going to court, im not paying. how best do i proceed please, thanks.

Amilia MinsterBaywatch on a phishing attempt to get more data from you so harassment can begin

Don't think for one second that they will drop the charge
    Maybe they are reviewing cases to see what might be winnable
    Don't fall into their phishing trap. Amilia has to earn her money somehow ??

Go to court and prove your case to the judge.
  • debs.c
    debs.c Posts: 87 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    yeah, im not sure whether to answer the email or reply to it using appropriate wording? thanks
  • beamerguy
    yeah, im not sure whether to answer the email or reply to it using appropriate wording? thanks

I see no point in any further correspondence
  • debs.c
    First Anniversary
    yeah ok so ill ignore it then, thanks
  • beamerguy
    yeah ok so ill ignore it then, thanks

Considering the incompetent Gladstones kicked this off, you must
    ask yourself WHY you received that email, what is their motive
    other than to try to scam you for money, albiet a reduced amount.

My gut feeling says they know they will not win and are just trying
    to salvage whatever they can.

If Gladstones are stupid enough to go ahead and be whooped
    again in court or ... Gladstones will discontinue
  • debs.c
    First Anniversary
    yeah my gut feeling says the same but i dont want them to have the chance to tell the judge they tried to work this out before court, couldnt the judge then feel im wasting his time continuing when it could have been resolved over the phone? still not sure if i should ignore the email or acknowledge by saying im prepared to go to court? thanks
  • beamerguy
    yeah my gut feeling says the same but i dont want them to have the chance to tell the judge they tried to work this out before court, couldnt the judge then feel im wasting his time continuing when it could have been resolved over the phone? still not sure if i should ignore the email or acknowledge by saying im prepared to go to court? thanks

OK, see what others have to say.

You could email back simply saying that you cannot correspond further as the matter is now in the hands of their solicitors ?

A trick the cowboys use themselves
  • debs.c
    First Anniversary
    yeah ok i think ill do that, thanks.
  • debs.c
    First Anniversary
    so, this is the reply ive sent..........thank you for your email which i acknowledge,

However, Unless you have decided to drop these ludicrous charges and save us all the embarrassment of court I feel that I cannot correspond further as the matter is now in the hands of your solicitors.

Kind regards
  • beamerguy
    so, this is the reply ive sent..........thank you for your email which i acknowledge,

However, Unless you have decided to drop these ludicrous charges and save us all the embarrassment of court I feel that I cannot correspond further as the matter is now in the hands of your solicitors.

Kind regards

That will do

However it will not be your embarrassment in court it will
    be them for using the incompetent Gladstones

Just as a footnote you do not sign off with "kind regards" to predators, it's strictly
    "yours faithfully"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport