Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Rhiannon
    • By MSE Rhiannon 14th May 19, 9:29 AM
    • 120Posts
    • 343Thanks
    MSE Rhiannon
    Quick, easy, painless, everyday ways to save cash and go green
    • 14th May 19, 9:29 AM
    Quick, easy, painless, everyday ways to save cash and go green 14th May 19 at 9:29 AM
    This week, we're featuring 10 quick, easy, painless, everyday ways to save cash and go green in the newsletter, including get paid to walk or recycle, refill your water bottle and save on coffee with a reusable cup.

Do you have any more tips on other ways you save money & help the environment?
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter & Facebook to grab the latest MSE Deals.
Page 2
    • duncanthedog
    • By duncanthedog 22nd May 19, 7:49 AM
    • 375 Posts
    • 850 Thanks
    duncanthedog
    How many members on here are also members of Freegle?
    • Niv
    • By Niv 22nd May 19, 9:35 AM
    • 1,757 Posts
    • 1,572 Thanks
    Niv
    How many members on here are also members of Freegle?
    Originally posted by duncanthedog

I am, but do not use it anymore as there are too many people that just resell the stuff I gave away so now I put it on ebay starting at 1. That way at least they don't it for nothing but equally, if it is only 'worth' giving away then 1 is not taking advantage of anyone.
    YNWA

Target: Mortgage free by 58.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,001Posts Today

7,827Users online

Martin's Twitter