Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 27th Oct 16, 8:11 AM
    • 4,633Posts
    • 52,101Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    The Simple Bare Necessities feat. Gratitude & Recipes
    • 27th Oct 16, 8:11 AM
    The Simple Bare Necessities feat. Gratitude & Recipes 27th Oct 16 at 8:11 AM
    Hello

I think that the time may be right to start a new diary. So much has changed since I started my 2nd diary, which can be found HERE and we're a whole lifetime away from my first diary, which can be found HERE

Whilst my first 2 diaries concentrated on living a simple life, concentrating on debt-avoidance for my (then) DP and I, we had a 'bit' of a tumultuous 2015, which meant that my DP became my DH and we 'Two' became 3, with the safe arrival of Baby Greying

Our focus has changed dramatically. Far from contemplating 'downsizing' (a bit of a misnomer in terms of our house, honestly, I've been in bigger 'flats'! ) and somehow achieving early retirement; we now have a future focus that needs us to be super fit and active for as long as we can be. Also, as older first time parents, we are both committed to try to be in Baby Greying's life for as long as possible, without being a burden. Because whilst being older does have some distinct advantages when applied to parenting, there is no denying there's a downside too..............

Also, the economic climate is changing once again. Blame it on whatever you like, but there is always some reason why prices of x, y or z rise. There is always a reason why, when you find a way to combat inflation; someone comes along and changes the rules of the game. A good example of this is our wood burner. When we had it installed, we had access to a goodly amount of free wood, we both had the time and energy to process it and we could live with parts of the house being cold. Forward 10 years; more people have stoves - and are all chasing that 'free' wood, 'purchased' logs are now very expensive around here and we've no time to stack nor chop wood. It's become easier, and 'as expensive' to flick the on switch for the central heating....... a cleaner in-house option, that can keep the whole house a manageable temperature and Baby Greying at a safe and comfortable temperature.

Now it does matter if our hair-brained money saving wheezes make our teeth fall out or our toes freeze orf, because it impacts on our ability to look after Baby Greying in the now and in the future. Our health and well-being is a priority - but still not at any price. We want to have it all,;but with only a modest budget available, we're gonna have to get creative. I rarely shop in the 'big 4' supermercados. We purchase some things from mrL, some from mrAl. A smattering from mrW, mrT and m&$ (bananas mostly), with h0me bargins and h3ron f00ds being the sources of our regular shopping. We also have access to a food co-operative and I occasionally get to go to the next city along to get bulk purchases of pulses and spices.

Our focus now (that we've got over the shock of Baby Greying ) is to move on from Greying Towers. The long and short of it boils down to it not being the right environment for us to bring up a child here. There are nicer places. We need to find them. So a move is on the cards. However, some renovation of the towers is necessary, and whilst funding has always been an issue; now we have the added upheaval of trying to do work around a baby. Not impossible, but not ideal. It's also still proving impossible to find reliable tradespeople. We're looking for a plumber, again

The one thing that I've come to recognise with age is that there is always 'good stuff' in every life. Even when you're really going through the mill. There are good people, who say or do good things to help you. There are the wonders of nature to take in at every turn. There is humour everywhere, even if you have to look under a few rocks to find it. It is important to be thankful, even on the dark days. And I try to do that - and find writing it down, in my online diary a good exercise in stopping. And thinking.

We like food at Greying Towers. I write about it alot. I take pictures of me tea. We're vegetarian (at present) and so vegetables feature. Alot. When it's gifted HG produce, it's even better

So, do you fancy climbing aboard for the new adventure. Taking some time out to Fall apart in my backyard with Me, DH and BG?

Greying X
    Last edited by Greying Pilgrim; 29-10-2016 at 7:24 AM.
    'Larger than the World's chaos, is it's miracles...' - Katherine Rundell, Author.

'I am not in the pursuit of happiness, only in the discovery of joy' - Joyce Grenfell
Page 156
    • Fortune Smiles
    • By Fortune Smiles 28th Apr 19, 3:50 PM
    • 3,139 Posts
    • 25,904 Thanks
    Fortune Smiles
    Absolutely delighted to have you back Greying

Fortune x
    Mortgage: 14% paid Overpayments 2019: 2250.16 Emergency Fund: 71% Car Loan Remaining: 0%
    Tittervating Pot: 92.87

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us - J R R Tolkein
    • beanielou
    • By beanielou 28th Apr 19, 6:27 PM
    • 66,940 Posts
    • 302,940 Thanks
    beanielou
    Good to see you.
    Take care of you & yours.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14. MFW. 17 months to mortgage freedom.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 11 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    • amber03
    • By amber03 28th Apr 19, 8:06 PM
    • 839 Posts
    • 5,144 Thanks
    amber03
    Think quite a few of us "disappear" for a while from these boards as RL gets in the way. Love coming back to them and gives me a kick up the b*m to get back to being good with my money.

Welcome back Greying.x
    Debtfree and and staying that way.
    1000 Emergency fund No.112 572.00
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 29th Apr 19, 8:03 AM
    • 4,633 Posts
    • 52,101 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    Good Morning

Thank you for all your kind wishes and posts - I do appreciate every one of them. To continue with MatyMoo's vernacular, it was just one turd too many on top of an overly large p00 pile, and it sunk us for a while. As I said, many people cope with much worse, it's just what presses your buttons, or messes with your mind I suppose. We all have our limits; our boundaries. It could be a sudden crisis, or it could be the drip-drip-drip of a rubbish situation finally getting to you. And you break.

Ah well, onwards and upwards, and hope for good things We have much to look forward to and a life to live, so let's get living

I've got to do a money shuffle today to pay bills.

There is laundry to get dry, hopefully for free as we have a ray or two of the sunshiney stuff with us at the mo.

Meals for the next 2 days will have to come from stores, as I've already broken into next month's grocery money by about 5 and some shrapnel. Tea last night was 'cheat' fish supper. Being a left over breaded cod filet from mrL, 2 bags (there aren't many in each) of scampi 'bites' from h3r0n (annoyingly, they charge 1 each bag - FF have them at...... 2 for 1.80????? But we rarely go to FF as it's a bit out of the way). A bag of 'r00ster' wedges for 1 - (h3ron again, bit pricey, but not overly spiced, and h3ron don't seem to stock Aviko chips anymore ). And a tin of mushy peas (mrL 19p). Wedge of lemon and all 3 of us were fed for about 3.75. Not cheap, but not chipper prices, neither, so swings and roundabouts......

Need to do some sorting/decluttering. That's an ongoing, and I never know where to start. But I need to get back into the groove of moving on (to which ever pile it needs to go into), toot and gravy from the homestead.

Can't think of owt else particularly to mention, so better toddle orf and do ^

Ta for popping in. Appreciated.

Greying X
    'Larger than the World's chaos, is it's miracles...' - Katherine Rundell, Author.

'I am not in the pursuit of happiness, only in the discovery of joy' - Joyce Grenfell
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 30th Apr 19, 7:08 AM
    • 4,633 Posts
    • 52,101 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    Good Morning

We've awoken to the golden orb shining down upon us again this morning sooo much easier to feel more chipper when the sun shines

Yesterday's tea was pasta with; black olives, red peppers, cherry tomatoes, garlic, dressing and herbs. All stores, apart from the cherry toms, which I did buy in M&$. They were back to 80p (mysteriously 1 over Easter........), and looked lovely and ripe (they were). Better than the very small, very hard salad toms that were alongside them, which i noticed when I bought a pack the other week (bigger toms in that pack) were produce of Poland. i didn't know Poland grew tomatoes commercially. But on the offering that was on the shelf yesterday, i won't be rushing to buy them with any great regularity, I am afraid, as the produce didn't represent good value for money (fruit too wee).

I did also get some YS'd coriander in M&$ yesterday. Actually got the SECOND price mark down for once But did have to pick and choose carefully, so that my 2 x 23p bags (25g) of coriander had ALL green stuff in them, no yellow/brown/black leaves.......... As the price still wasn't rock bottom.

It didn't end up being a NSD (boo!) but we needed bananas, so it was never going to be, IYSWIM. At least spends were kept low.

Yesterday I was grateful for;

drying sunshine

organising a trip for the summer

BG acing a new situation

Today is a mixture of all of what I did yesterday, all over again Tea will be........ one thing or another..... sounds vague, but I've two ideas in mind, one of which involves using the oven, and I think it may be too warm to have the oven on - unless I use it to make a cake too... decisions, decisions

We've a couple of little chores to attend to up the High Street, and generally shall strive to keep out of mischief. Can't think of owt else specifically so will vamoose.

Ta for checking in. Appreciated. Greatly.

Greying X

• in need of direction
    • By in need of direction 30th Apr 19, 7:17 AM
    • 6,059 Posts
    • 37,863 Thanks
    in need of direction
    Normal service is resuming, bananas continue to be purchased and bg aces new experiences
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 119,481.83 today 65379.50 target 65,000 by 05/04/19 Offset fund today 826.16 target 1000 by 31/12/19
    Emergency fund 4250/5.5k & 200/200 cash.
    Weight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 13st 6lb
    determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes.
    Progress not perfection.
    • rtandon27
    • By rtandon27 30th Apr 19, 8:53 AM
    • 2,510 Posts
    • 16,208 Thanks
    rtandon27
    GP - it is just so good to have you back! Your daily report of clan GP antics have brought a much needed smile to my face this morning

OH made a dregs of the fridge/freezer/cupboard stir fry last night & used up 'the last of' many bits - it was sooooo delicious & cost a fraction of the same offering at the (not so) local chinese take-away! He specifically said 'you can report that cooking success back to your ladies'
    2 YEARS & 11 MONTHS DEBT FREE!!! (24 OCT 2016)
    (With heartfelt thanks to those who have gone before us & their indubitable generosity.)
    Working hard to keep all the balls in the air and juggle the budget!
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 30th Apr 19, 6:53 PM
    • 4,633 Posts
    • 52,101 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    Good Evening

Well, heckington's wellingtons, did i ever peak twirly in being grateful for BG's growing confidence. Today saw the flipside - i'm talking m.e.l.t.d.o.w.n. people It took us over 90 minutes to get back from the High Street normally it takes about 20 - 25. Ho Humsky.

In better news.......... um...................

We did have the opportunity to help out one of our Senior Citizen friends, by running a little errand for them. We only had to make a little diversion, it was an adventure, and I was happy to do it. I'm always happy to help if I can, and they are always so pleased to see BG that it restores your faith in human nature if it has taken a bit of a bashing.

H0me bargins was all out of fruit In fact, there were quite alot of gaps on the shelves. Is snow forecast? Did I miss something?

I need to pay my credit card bill, I shall do that just now, as the money has been shuffled into the right place to meet the demand.

DH picked up a bit of shopping on the way home, so I must settle up with him. We've bust the budget for April, and i'm in no mood to apologise for it. It's just one of those things. I can only hope to do better in May. Tea this evening was not what was planned, but as the 'chef' () fell into an exhausted stupor on the couch - following in the footsteps of an overwrought toddler (they were asleep for 3 hours!!!) - prep time went out of the window, so fish fingers, baked tatties and baked beans came to the rescue.

Today i am grateful for;

reading that meltdowns for little people are normal, and that there is only so much you can do - somedays you just have to 'suck it up' and try again tomorrow.......

being able to help/being trusted to help

sunshine to dry more washing..........

Ta for popping in. I'm away to Bedfordshire. I'm exhausted.

Greying X

• MatyMoo
    • By MatyMoo 30th Apr 19, 8:54 PM
    • 2,911 Posts
    • 13,682 Thanks
    MatyMoo
    So lovely to have you back GP!

Ah yes, the terrible two’s (insert rolls eyes emoji) - there is no reasoning, no logic and what caused today’s meltdown could be a thing of joy tomorrow! Having not been blessed with a little person of my own I never want to be one of those tut tutting spinsters who makes nasty comments about badly behaved kiddiwinks. If the opportunity arises I try to help ( if Mum is struggling with steps, a pushchair, door, tantruming toddler) or give them a wry smile or cheery comment. I did laugh in a large shopping centre when I saw a toddler on the floor screaming, all limbs going, and nobody obviously with her - except for mum & dad peaking around the corner of a nearby shop doorway! Once she realised she was on her own she picked herself straight up, looked about for them and ran towards them giggling
    Proud Member of Mike's Mob
    • Cheery Daff
    • By Cheery Daff 1st May 19, 5:22 AM
    • 8,897 Posts
    • 45,846 Thanks
    Cheery Daff
    Welcome back GP, so lovely to see you here again!

As for tantrumming toddlers... I confess that apparently i was once that small child screaming on the floor of the supermarket my mum apparently also walked off and left me, and when i realised, i too stopped screaming pretty sharpish...

Not that I'm advocating that as a strategy! although my mum had since said 'who would have run off with you when you were making a noise like that?? I could still hear you from the next aisle!"

I also once remember an adult neighbour stomping past our house, arms and legs flailing, shouting and screaming - trying to demonstrate to her bemused (and previously screaming) toddler that she could do a better tantrum

And once my sister was carrying her screaming youngest son in the supermarket when an elderly lady asked 'is he your first?' and my sister said 'no, my third' - the lady looked at my nephew and said 'I'd stop now, you don't stand a chance of winning' (my sister was tantrum Queen herself as a child so was far more stubborn than her own kids)

So no, it's not just BG

(And you're right, that world does seem a better place when the sun is shining!)

Xx
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 1st May 19, 5:52 AM
    • 4,633 Posts
    • 52,101 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    Good Morning

Having not been blessed with a little person of my own I never want to be one of those tut tutting spinsters who makes nasty comments about badly behaved kiddiwinks. If the opportunity arises I try to help
    Originally posted by MatyMoo

Thank you for your kind words and support BG wasn't tantrumming in doors tho And it seems the population of Greying Town are less than forgiving nor accommodating - they seem oblivious to the fact you are struggling, and still try to walk or cycle thru you. In fact MatyMoo, someone who had watched us clearly struggling for nearly 5 minutes waved their leaflet for their 'particular concern du jour' under my nose as they passed and screeched, 'have your heard about our public meeting? Are you concerned about X'. They were lucky I was so preoccupied about BG's safety and try very hard to never, ever use bad lanuage in front of a little person, because my goodness, they could have got both barrels by that stage in our journey.............. so selfish. I would have far more respect for them had they said nowt, not tried to help, not tried to engage with BG; just said nowt. I'm not so concerned about what other people think, safety of BG is always my top concern - and where we were yesterday, I could not have left BG even for a nano-second. But I agree with the concept in a confined space

Plus i'm sure I was a tantrum diva - I certainly remember having an epic strop when I was alot older than BG. Alot older Luckily we were in the countryside, and not in a heaving public place, but still

Yesterday may have been a blip, or it may become the norm We'll just have to see. Quite a bit of change is being navigated at the mo, plus I had underestimated how tired they were. There is a connection there that I can learn from

Onwards and upwards

Cheery, wot you doing up so early in the morn?

I've GOT to make a nice tea tonight, as I've a pack of smoked tofu quietly marching towards it's use-by date in the fridge. Of course, yesterday's sun has yet to make an appearance, so salad isn't as appealing.......

I didn't phone the credit card co. last night, so I must do that. More sorting to do - I've made space in BG's drawers for some 'hand-me-downs' that they have received, and which now are fitting, so must get and sort all that. It will free up storage elsewhere which is desperately needed for winter bedding storage

Right, best shift-a-tailfeather and get to it. Time is a-ticking.

Ta for popping by. Appreciated.

Greying X

• Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 1st May 19, 7:19 PM
    • 4,633 Posts
    • 52,101 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    Good Evening

Went the day well?

Spiffing for us

I sorted out my credit card bill. Now don't owe no-one nowt well, until the next bill anyway

Have sorted out BG's drawers and a few bits and pieces. Some stuff put in the 'donate' bag. BG's 'wardrobe' expanded and bedlinen put away for next winter

H0me bargins still never had no fruit in, so I never bought none. Are y'all sure that snow is not on t'way??????

DH swerved by MrL again, and some bits and pieces were pur-chased. Owe him money big-styley now....... Must settle up before sundown today!

More free fun and play with BG this arvo. Ain't it funny when babies call dancing 'wiggling', and implore mumma to 'wiggle mumma, wiggle!' OK, so I'm easily amused.....

Bee Tee have been on offering us 'special concessions' - one of which comes with an additional fee....... I of course had noticed the 'good deal' from Bee Tee that MSE are currently advertising in the newsletter. Which of course is not open to existing customers...... Have I got the wrong end of the stick, or had some court somewhere not outlawed this 'differential' offering as grossly unfair? and that existing punters should be offered such deals too? Not necessarily in the telecoms market, but apply it to anything, insurance, heat, light, TV packages....... I'm certainly fed up to the back teeth of paying thru the nose for BT anyway. The landline is all but redundant these days.......

Tea this evening was a salad bowl - all from stores + some purchased (tonight) wild rocket from mrL. It was brown rice & lentils, dressed with sea salt, lemon juice, parsley (dried) and sumac, cherry tomatoes dressed with oil, vinegar, basil & oregano, salt & pepper, Pugilese beetroot salad, smoked tofu (cubed and fried), wild rocket and a yoghurt, mayo, lemon, LSA* and harissa/chipotle dressing. Used up things and filled us up

Felt good to be prepping and chopping stuff again

Today I am grateful for these 3 things;

chats with neighbours

BG being delightful - for the most part.......

regaining a bit of creativity in the kitchen

Ta for stopping by. Know that it's appreciated.

Greying X

* LSA is a mix 3:2:1 ratio of Linseeds, Sunflowers and Almonds, all whizzed up in the food processor to form a powder. I got it from a midlife crisis cookbook that I'm willing to dig out the reference for if anyone is interested. It's certainly an easy and digestible way to get linseeds into your diet if you're a lass of a certain vintage........

• greenbee
    • By greenbee 1st May 19, 7:36 PM
    • 13,401 Posts
    • 227,214 Thanks
    greenbee
    Well it certainly isn’t a heatwave! Maybe they think no one needs fruit between bank holidays. Surely we should all be eating chocolate?

I add ground linseed to porridge - I use a coffee grinder.
    • in need of direction
    • By in need of direction 2nd May 19, 7:15 AM
    • 6,059 Posts
    • 37,863 Thanks
    in need of direction
    Off to research the benefits of linseed
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 119,481.83 today 65379.50 target 65,000 by 05/04/19 Offset fund today 826.16 target 1000 by 31/12/19
    Emergency fund 4250/5.5k & 200/200 cash.
    Weight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 13st 6lb
    determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes.
    Progress not perfection.
    • UncannyScot
    • By UncannyScot 2nd May 19, 7:48 AM
    • 2,001 Posts
    • 11,513 Thanks
    UncannyScot
    Like you I am sick to the back teeth of utilities companies offering the best deals to entice new customers while charging their existing customers more and/or refusing them the same deals...

When my V contract comes up for renewal in a years time I am gonna be making major changes, a greatly reduced (in price) package or I will be moving to another provider. I only really need a good broadband connection/service as I don't watch much TV really and I cannot remember last time I used my landline...
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
    • Suffolk lass
    • By Suffolk lass 2nd May 19, 8:22 AM
    • 3,299 Posts
    • 29,336 Thanks
    Suffolk lass
    Hello Greying,

I am a long-time lurker but I don't think I have posted on your thread before. I was just going to say we changed to Plus-netting from Bee Tee as they own PN but charge much lower prices. Ours is 27 a month and includes a basic TV pack, unlimited Broadband (not ultra fast as we are only fibre to the cabinet (FTTC as they refer to it) and copper overhead wires from there) and all UK calls up to an hour package. We pay the line rental for the whole year in September. Our only criticism was that one part of the contract was for 12 months and the other for 18 - so to be able to move without penalty you need to serve contract for three years. I actually rang and complained and they knocked another 5 a month off

I enjoy reading your updates
    Save 12k in 2019 - #68 target is 7k 8,766.30 after Sep
    OS Grocery Challenge 2019 target 3k - 57.28% spent after Sep
    Mortgage Free Wannabes 2019 #37 108.23% 43,292.24 including Sep - reducing now to avoid fees
    MFIT T5 target to clear our mortgage completely (59,998) Q2 30,085 or 50.14% paid
    My DFD is here
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 2nd May 19, 7:27 PM
    • 4,633 Posts
    • 52,101 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    Good Evening

Off to research the benefits of linseed
    Originally posted by in need of direction

INOD - I feel honour bound to point out that whilst I am a 'lass of a certain vintage' - I am pretty sure, if my memory serves me correctly, from the days of yore on Memorygirl's thread, that greenbee is most definitely not ...........

Suffolk lass - hello! I'm more used to seeing you on edinburgher's thread . I've toyed with the idea of switching to PN - i could never be quite sure about their mobile network tho - if they benefitted from the wireless hotspots that BT customers do? DH uses more data than me, and it would start to get costly if we had to pay for that - we also get unlimited calls/texts on our mobiles at the mo - for 5 a month. We're certainly 'paying for it' though with the cost of our overall bill each month with beetee. But certainly the services that you list would be MORE than sufficient for me - ditch the TV even, I'm not bothered about that at all.

Had to spend money today at the dentist At least I attend an NHS dental clinic. It would be 's in a private clinic, for the same treatment And I do wish to try to keep hold of my gnashers - such as they are - for as long as I am able. So 'necessary' expenditure, even if it was technically a 'repair'.

We managed to dodge the showers today - just as well, as they were soakers on occasion. But it did mean that we had to ditch a spontaneous invite, which would have been great to attend, but not worth getting soaked thru for IYSWIM. But maintaining/growing friendships is important to us, as a family, and so I was a little bit miffed at having to decline. But on the upside, it made us book a future time and date, so the catch-up will still take place

Tea this evening was a 'use-up' freezer special. I combined cooked rice (frozen) with onion/garlic/ginger paste (HM & frozen), curry powder (HM jalfrezi I think it was), mixed peppers (frozen), sweetcorn (frozen), the last of the (frozen) spinach and a clutch of green beans (frozen) snapped into bite-size pieces. I finished it off with salt, pepper and lemon juice and a scattering of chipotle chilli flakes. This was topped off with a 2 egg omlette. Filled a gap and had VEG in it!!! Teeny bit of space freed up in the freezer and nothing needed to be bought to put a meal on the table

Today i am grateful for these 3 things;

communications with chums 'old' and 'new'

getting out and about with BG and not getting wet in the process

regaining a little MSE mojo with us tea

Greying X

• greenbee
    • By greenbee 2nd May 19, 7:34 PM
    • 13,401 Posts
    • 227,214 Thanks
    greenbee
    INOD - I feel honour bound to point out that whilst I am a 'lass of a certain vintage' - I am pretty sure, if my memory serves me correctly, from the days of yore on Memorygirl's thread, that greenbee is most definitely not ...........
    Originally posted by Greying Pilgrim
    I'm not so sure about that... I'm a bit older now

I started on the linseed when I was anaemic and on a high fibre diet. Linseed is a great source of fibre...
    • mary hinge
    • By mary hinge 2nd May 19, 9:03 PM
    • 1,577 Posts
    • 7,429 Thanks
    mary hinge
    Memory Girl now that is a blast from the past! must find some time to re-read all about the matrix
    Living in a superhero induced haze
    "You did good Kidda!"
    • Greying Pilgrim
    • By Greying Pilgrim 3rd May 19, 6:01 AM
    • 4,633 Posts
    • 52,101 Thanks
    Greying Pilgrim
    Good Morning

Memory Girl now that is a blast from the past! must find some time to re-read all about the matrix
    Originally posted by mary hinge

^^^ I hear ya, sister!

Friday already - where does the time go.

Activities are weather dependent today. We'll be housebound if torrential rain appears like yesterday But if there is the faintest opportunity to escape outdoors, we'll take it

Could possibly be a nsd today depending on ^

Pizza and wedges for tea - have everything in to make it

Right, mustache. DH needs to get going.

Greying X

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,738Posts Today

8,033Users online

Martin's Twitter