Amazon gift voucher with EE broadband

Hello,

I'm new to all this forum thing but I don't know where else I can find this out.

I purchased the ee broadband and telephone deal from ee over their website for £13 per month and paid the line rental up front. I'm not sure if I did it through the money saving link or directly from ee's website as the laptop was messing about and I had to reopen the deal on ee's webpage. Does this matter when it comes to the £120 Amazon gift voucher?

Is there anyway you can check?

Thanks

Comments

• 90Ninety
    90Ninety Posts: 29 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 1 June 2014 at 7:20PM
    You should have received an email when you entered the code here on MSE

I also used a special code found here in MSE.
    I should receive a £100 voucher . I paid over£200 upfront for connection and broadband over two weeks ago - though nothing yet

I recommend using the email found at the bottom of the letter

I have emailed twice but had heard nothing back

I recommend using the email found at the bottom of the letter , see below

To: joehaynes@hotmail.com
    Subject: £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate with any EE Home Broadband Connection
    Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 13:27:05 +0100

Thank you for registering for the £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate when purchasing EE Home Broadband. This offer is valid on any EE Home Broadband contract purchase and connection.

If you have any issues with the order or wish to speak to a member of customer services to place the order please call 08009535836.

If you have not yet made your purchase online please click here to go on to the EE site and make you purchase.

Please note the terms and conditions with this offer below:

The £100 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate is only available on an EE Home Broadband contract purchased through moneysavingexpert.com. It is not available for purchases made by post, and is only accepted on telephone sales if it is made via 08009535836

EE Home Broadband may withdraw the gift voucher where we determine, or reasonably believe the terms of the offer are being abused in any way.

The offer is only available to customers over the age of 18 and may be withdrawn or amended at any time.

If customer’s wish to purchase this as a gift for someone else, they would need to take the contract out in their name and not the recipients.

The gift certificate will only be paid on successfully connecting contracts and will be sent once a genuine application is validated by EE Home Broadband. A successfully connected contract is one where the customer has had an EE staff member fit and install their broadband, or they have installed the device themself.

This offer is only available to new EE Broadband customers.

Your gift certificate will be sent by Amazon.co.uk to the email address provided, within 3 months from connection and valid for a period of 10 years.

If you have any questions, please email eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com
  • Weesimba
    Weesimba Posts: 18 Forumite
    Now in to month 3 of ee broadband and still waiting on the £120 voucher. Anyone actually received one yet?
  • There are a lot of complaints about this issue on a number of threads. People do not seem to be getting their Amazon vouchers and there is no one to complain to.

Really without the voucher this is not that great a deal.
  • Weesimba wrote: »
    Now in to month 3 of ee broadband and still waiting on the £120 voucher. Anyone actually received one yet?

did you email
    [EMAIL="eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com"]eevouchers@affiliatewindow.com[/EMAIL]
    ?
  • alexjonsson
    alexjonsson Posts: 158 Forumite
    There were similar discussions last year with the promotion for a £70 Amazon voucher for signing up to an EE mobile deal, also with Affiliate Window.

Everyone was saying that they hadn't received their vouchers blah blah, but then on pretty much the last day of the three months people started reporting that they had in fact now received their voucher!

My wife and I both did this and each received a £70 voucher no problem. I had not expected to receive it before the three months was up.

I have also now signed up for the EE broadband deal, and have every confidence that the Amazon voucher will arrive.

phillipitous, I still think that the EE broadband deal is good value even without the Amazon voucher. Especially if you pay for a year's line rental up front.
  • Hi, My story is below. Please guide

- Using MSE EE link for amazon voucher, started the order process.
    - Got distracted and left it in between.
    - Got a call within an hour from EE Sales saying do you need a hand in completing the order. I said fine but I am after that £100 amazon voucher. The agent said 'dont worry, I will take care of it'.
    - Completed the order on phone with him. During the process I reminded him again of the deal and got the same answer back (dont worry....)
    - At the end of the order the agent gave me a telephone number to call and the order reference no. saying call these guys up and they will sort it out for you. (was a bit annoyed as he had said he would sort it out and now he was leaving it to me to make EE's different department talk to each other)
    - Gave that number a call and the lady flatly refused saying she cant do anything now that the order is placed. She gave me Registration's number.
    - So I called the Registration guys and got the same reply. The guy told me to call next day morning and speak to cancellations as they generally have a bit of leeway.
    - This morning called Cancellation and was told nothing could be done. She (Amber Dearlove) blamed me for not following the process. I explained that I did not ask for the order to be taken on phone and was misled to believe it would be taken care of. She said that because it is a 3rd party deal (MSE) she would not be able to do anything.
    - On my continuous pushing she offered me £50 pounds M&S voucher. However this was still 50 pounds loss for me so I said i was not happy. she said then only option is to cancel the order. Wait 30 days and if the order is still ongoing after 30 days to put it again.

What should I do?

Cheers,
    Anuj
  • Hi, My story is below. Please guide

- Using MSE EE link for amazon voucher, started the order process.
    - Got distracted and left it in between.
    - Got a call within an hour from EE Sales saying do you need a hand in completing the order. I said fine but I am after that £100 amazon voucher. The agent said 'dont worry, I will take care of it'.
    - Completed the order on phone with him. During the process I reminded him again of the deal and got the same answer back (dont worry....)
    - At the end of the order the agent gave me a telephone number to call and the order reference no. saying 'call these guys up and they will sort it out for you'. Was a bit annoyed as he had said he would sort it out and now he was leaving it to me to make EE's different department talk to each other.
    - anyways, gave that number a call and the lady flatly refused saying she cant do anything now that the order is placed. She gave me Registration's number.
    - So I called the Registration guys and got the same reply. The guy told me to call next day morning and speak to cancellations as they generally have a bit of leverage.
    - This morning called Cancellation and was told nothing could be done. She (Amber Dearlove) blamed me for not following the process. I explained that I did not ask for the order to be taken on phone and was misled to believe Voucher would be taken care of. She said that because it is a 3rd party deal (MSE) she would not be able to do anything.
    - On my continuous pushing she offered me £50 pounds M&S voucher. However this was still 50 pounds loss for me so I said I was not happy. She said then only option is to cancel the order, wait 30 days and if the offer is still ongoing after 30 days to put the order again.

I have cancelled the order now. But really fuming as the whole experience was unfair and mis-selling.

Can I raise it with someone?

Cheers,
    Anuj
  • Hello, I signed up for this deal via MSE and I have not received my £120 Amazon voucher - I received an email when I signed up with EE and have contacted the email address in that email and they have not responded. I have emailed them twice as there is no phone number. Has anyone else had this problem? Starting to think I have signed up for this and it's just a scam!
  • monty-doggy
    monty-doggy Posts: 2,134 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    It says you will get the voucher after three months. This is to stop people getting the voucher then cancelling.
  • Hi - the link no longer works, via MSE site, and it seems the only way to receive the Amazon voucher (that's what EE told me). The deal is supposed to last until the end of the month.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Many thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family