IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Excel BW again

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    There's a Facebook group helping people with Excel charges at Cavendish retail park. Also read Lamilad's thread (on here and on pepipoo) where he won re the same location.

Is your local court Burnley by any chance, going by your username?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Yes I have joined the Facebook page & read Lamilads thread with interest....no I support Burnley but live not far away from the said location.
    cm62
  • Whats the best way to upload a PDF Document ?
    cm62
  • Whats the best way to upload a PDF Document ?

Dropbox
    Photobucket
    Tinypic

Redact personal details and VRN
  • Ok, thank you
    cm62
  • claretmad62
    claretmad62 Posts: 190 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 31 January 2017 at 7:00PM
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jczkp10oz6z8q2/310117%20W.S%20Temp%20Doc.pdf?dl=0

Can you open this, and more importantly is it any good and can I use it given what I put in my defence ? Not sure if I can deviate off my 2 liner ?
    cm62
  • Just wondering if any of you guys had a chance to look over my link..?.... would like some feedback....cheers
    cm62
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Didn't see anything much about signs not forming a contract (major opportunity to sling some mud about the Cutts case, as this is Excel and around the same time as well). I am retiring for the night but search the forum tomorrow for 'Cutts Lateef' and copy the more robust style of WS and defences. The idea is to show your Judge that the innocent party is not the claimant.

You must have been reading some very old stuff to have dredged up the ancient PE v Sharma case. Get rid of that entire point which also reads more like a POPLA appeal.

Drop everything about 'loss' so none of this:

- The sum claimed is an unlawful penalty rather than a genuine estimate of their liquidated damages.
    - The Claimant is not the landowner and suffers no loss whatsoever as a result of a vehicle parking at the location in question
    - The amount claimed is a charge and evidently disproportionate to any loss suffered by the Claimant and is therefore unconscionable.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Ok, just back in from site (work) will take a look over this evening.

Thanks
    cm62
  • https://www.dropbox.com/s/axxw6lon7i5v5i3/PCN%20to%20driver%201%20pdf.pdf?dl=0

Just thought Id put up the original PCN, just realised the initial cost was £60.00 not £100.00...all BW correspondence refers to the original £100.00 + clients initial legal costs of £54.00.
    cm62
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport