Mooloo’s Managing it in 2018

Options

Comments

• ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I hope you are feeling a bit better Mooloo! Shame you got railroaded into dong the stuff for the artist though :( I do hope he's making it worth your time and trouble, the cheeky so-and-so :mad:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,279 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Get that HB claim in.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Savvy_sewing Posts: 11,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Sewing and serving in the shop all day, brought work home and sewed until around 9.30
    Didn't have the right thread for a couple of the jobs so only preparation for those. Didn't finish what I had brought home but to be fair 12 hours of sewing in a day is enough.
    Watching programme about George Michael, so bit later to bed then normal.
    Oh well.
    I plan to catch up on Paperwork over the weekend.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    I have been listening to one of my hypnosis tapes this morning, as I was awake quite early.
    Struggling to keep my eyes open and at the end of it I am supposed to wake revitalised and ready to face the world. Haha I just want to go back to sleep!
    I certainly fell asleep as I was dreaming about small children and changing nappies!!
    So teasmade is just doing its thing, a little later than I normally do.
    Another sunny start to the day. Bonus.
    I am on my own at work once more, but because I am doing work in the evening I don't feel so overwhelmed with it.
    I am hoping for a steady day of collections, I have one fitting booked in that is urgent, and then the ironing from the work I did last night. Then I can call people to come and collect.
    I have a few jobs that I need to leave until tomorrow when I can work upstairs and I have staff in the shop. But I am catching up with the work now. Working on things from the 18th even.
    Feel much happier with that.
    Dgd is a little more settled and has events coming up at school to look forward to. Starting with the Circus on Sunday, a school play Tuesday and Wednesday, and a camping at School on a Friday coming up soon.
    Of which I have a list of things to get, one being a torch. Where do the torches go??? I am always looking for them.
    Bit like socks in this house they disappear.
    When I die I will know that I have lived, loved, mattered and made a difference, even if in a small way.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Glad that you are feeling more on top of things :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Had a really good day. Lots of work in, lots collected. Lots of happy people. I can do happy.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Mooloo wrote: »
    Had a really good day. Lots of work in, lots collected. Lots of happy people. I can do happy.

All good :j :j

• Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Didn't Sew a stitch, but restocked the shop, priced more things and tidied up as I went along. Couldn't leave it for the Saturday girl, as she literally needs to be watched over and told what to do from moment to moment.
    I think because I was down stairs all morning and getting her to do stuff she probably worked the hardest she's ever done since she started. (This is Saturday girl 2) not my original one.
    Dgd Spent the time on various gadgets depending which had charge, but it does save me £25 a day not paying childcare.
    We went to the park on the way home.
    My feet hurt as I hadn't sat down once!
    I am supposed to be going to the Pub with my friend as she's on her own this weekend but all I want to do is put my feet up and go to sleep but obviously I don't want to let her down either.
  • Savvy_sewing
    Options
    Well I didn't let my friend down, we met at the pub, had one drink and a meal and then came home just after 7Pm
    But as I was tired I sat and watched TV.
    I had a better night, only up once.
    Lazy start today, with a 45 minutes hypnosis tape, then wasted time on my emails etc while my teasmade did its thing.
    Dgd has now been in to borrow the laptop. And I really should be moving.
    I need to do the washing of the uniforms etc.
    Shop for pack ups, pop to work to collect the rubbish and bring home some curtains that really need to be done as I never got around to them yesterday.
    There is always work outstanding that I need to catch up on.
    The Circus is at the school this afternoon so family are coming with us. So that means making space in my front room despite sewing in it. Could be interesting!
    Actually as it is a nice day maybe I can just get some seats etc sorted out in the garden.
    Tea finished time to move.
  • ivyleaf
    ivyleaf Posts: 6,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Wishing you a good day Mooloo :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts