Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,862
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    100_8641_1.jpg
    Ice cream made with muller:j:j:j should have left about another 5 mins though, was too eager:o
    Thanks TM
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Bubbs, I only redeem for pp.
    I know you get more with a gift card but my last paper one for £5.30 ish for m&s didn't have any money on it!
    With it being an odd amount it must have come from cs or tcb , but I only request pp now.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,862
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Bubbs, I only redeem for pp.
    I know you get more with a gift card but my last paper one for £5.30 ish for m&s didn't have any money on it!
    With it being an odd amount it must have come from cs or tcb , but I only request pp now.

Ok thanks, well i have quite a bit and dont want to lose it:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    100_8641_1.jpg
    Ice cream made with muller:j:j:j should have left about another 5 mins though, was too eager:o
    Thanks TM

Is it coleslaw?:think::whistle::whistle:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Your link doesn't work savvy.

Sorry you feel like this. I have no knowledge of what's happened to you but agree with much of what you say. Companies should respond instead of burying their heads in the sand. I think they are wary of opening up a dialogue not knowing the outcome. :o

Link works for me takes you to financial times subscribe page :)
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Is it coleslaw?:think::whistle::whistle:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I thought it was, then thought why would you have that with strawberries :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I thought it was, then thought why would you have that with strawberries :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

She's funny like that our bubbs:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Bubbs...the last time I asked for a giftcard from quidco I contacted them as I had not received it, and they sent this....(it solved my problem and I found the giftcard)..
    Hi juju17,

I!!!8217;m sorry to hear that you haven!!!8217;t received your payment gift card and we!!!8217;ll do all we can to get you this as soon as possible.

Generally the non-receipt of these gift cards is due to your email settings so could I please ask you to check the following:

!!!8226; Please ensure the gift card is not in your !!!8220;Spam/Junk inbox!!!8221;, or in the case of gmail accounts !!!8220;Promotion/Social!!!8221; folder
    !!!8226; Please ensure that noreply@cashout.quidco.com is on your !!!8220;safe senders list!!!8221; as some email accounts can block these types of emails for security reasons
    !!!8226; Please can you confirm which email address you!!!8217;re expecting the gift card to arrive in as we may have a different email address registered to your Quidco account

If you have followed these steps and you are still missing your gift card please reply to this ticket and we!!!8217;ll be happy to investigate this further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Rob
    Support Team
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    tweets wrote: »
    Link works for me takes you to financial times subscribe page :)

I think it was supposed to go to an article tweets:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 13 May 2018 at 9:03PM
    I got a few 02 SIMs a few months ago when they had £10/£5 Am4zon or £10 free credit on - each when you topped up £10. I went through Q and TCB - four paid out so far, a few others still tracking :). Top up therefore covered by cashback and profit from the promo :D.

Someone highlighted that to get the credit off, top up £11 not £10 as you can then extract £10 to MS, Pl4ystation credit, G00gle Pay, 4pple App Store or others. Of course, I spotted this AFTER I had topped up £10 :( so am still sitting with £10 on some ... if you sign up to 02 Rewards it adds 50p (cannot remember if you have to use it?) so after a while in theory I will have enough to withdraw - and credit still on to keep me on 02 Priority :).

To kill my PAYG balance before the number transferred out recently, I made donations to charity (from memory some charities accepted £1, other charities had a higher minimum donation).

HTH

Anon
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family