Comments

• michaels
    michaels Posts: 27,949
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    I have however received this:

Dear Fuzzy,

Congratulations on joining SumUp's vast network of international merchants! We cannot wait to serve your payment needs.

Know Your Card Reader/The Good News: As a gesture of goodwill, we allow all of our new customers to process up to to £2,000 in transactions before we can fully verify the account. This enables you to use our card reader immediately and to familiarize yourself with it.

In order to allow you to continue accepting transactions with us past £2,000, we kindly ask for the purpose of account verification that you upload a scan or a clear photo (e.g. taken with your smartphone) of your ID (your passport's photo page or both sides of your driver's license) and proof of your home address (e.g. one of your utility bills or bank statements dated within the last 6 months). You can upload the files in your SumUp Account on sumup.me, under the section "Legal identification" and "Proof of address”.

We look forward to receiving your documents and hope your business thrives using SumUp.

I suppose this could be remedied by opening another account.. Not sure I'll be getting up to 2k though, that's a lot of taps!
    7 cards each with 10 £1 taps per day for 30 days....
    I think....
  • ilovetoshop
    ilovetoshop Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    Saw a post on hukd for washing pods so went and had a look... they have Ariel original and colour 30 pack for £3 and fairy non bio 30 pack £3 at wilko
    One cannot change the past, but one can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    mrs_lds wrote: »
    What is the easter egg trigger?? Tia
    Chrisv wrote: »
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    michaels wrote: »
    7 cards each with 10 £1 taps per day for 30 days....

All my taps are declined/cancelled, so I wonder if that counts?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • xxlouisexx56
    xxlouisexx56 Posts: 2,267
    Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    mrs_lds wrote: »
    What is the easter egg trigger?? Tia

The special edition corner yog, banana flavour with chocolate Easter eggs.

Chrisv posted a link x
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    I take it this is Costa? If so, can I ask what the AA discount is please?

..oh and well done on your wins!

Yes you can print as many as you want, only the email has to be different (any ol one). Dot will do for the rest.

I have a SumUp, but not received this email. when I signed up I just put I was a charitable organisation, as their list was not very good choices.
    I would just make things up that sound feasible.

Good afternoon, AA is the breakdown organisation, membership gives some discounts.:)
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    izzy65 wrote: »
    Good afternoon, AA is the breakdown organisation, membership gives some discounts.:)

I thought it was that, but how.. do you get a discount card from them?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Thanks to Avina on B&M thread, this is a great price for PG teabags

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/pg-tips-160-pyramid-bags-1-instore-bm-2882138

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Tweets, thank you for the further info about becoming over 60. No time to find your post and quote it but I giggled at your interview technique.

Need to get going now but just back from little foray into local shops. Aldi only had a little santa with three reindeer for 29p which I considered expensive (mse aka Scrooge rules OK!). So I went into Boots and asked. They had no Christmas chocs left but the kind lady SA suggested I tried Clinton's. Their coins were still marked 50% off but actually scanned at 15p. So I was a very happy bunny and bought a dozen. SA startled at the price and we scanned a few more bits but they were still only 50% off. Popped into Boots on my way back to the car to thank the kind lady who said she worked there and had marked them down on Sunday. So I asked if anything else had been marked down and she said 'chocolate Santas near the till'. So I bounced back to Clintons and asked. Sure enough, Thornton's chocolate Santa was reduced to £1 and had a sell by date of January 2019. I was a very happy bunny...

Chocolate Santa is available from Thorntons for £2: http://www.thorntons.co.uk/special-offers/santa-model-64599.html

Thanks everyone for your help with my chocolate coins search. They have a sell by date of May or June 2018 but does anyone here think I should pay attention to that please? I normally don't...

Think it was MHOC you on about not me lol :D
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :o

I forgot the shop keys...

Sorry Snap made me :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts